Conquest Sector 1 mini boss

CG made the first boss way too powerful. I have the legendary booster, used the speed and protection boosters and the mod that increases all that stuff along with using my GLs and still got wiped out almost right away. That is ridiculous. The leader barely takes any damage from hits and one hit from him pretty much takes out my guys.

Replies

• Options
    Sorry, I don’t know how this was posted twice.
  • Options
    Yeah several whirlwinds and ults couldn't cut him down before I timed out. CAT can't insta kill him, and JMK with GAS wasn't durable enough for gas to work on his max health.
    jzn7z56h3u0f.png
    This might be a scraped and restarted conquest.
  • Options
    Same here, it’s ridiculous, I used over 360 energy trying different teams, should have seen this post first..
  • Options
    Yeah several whirlwinds and ults couldn't cut him down before I timed out. CAT can't insta kill him, and JMK with GAS wasn't durable enough for gas to work on his max health.
    jzn7z56h3u0f.png
    This might be a scraped and restarted conquest.
    7 GLs and nothing worked. 100 crystals wasted. Not even Jabba Ultimate worked. GAS tried also. Does no one ever test this stuff?
  • Options
    We're wasting valuable time here...
    I was trying to get a headstart because there's a busy weekend ahead, but now I'm stuck. Thank god I came here after 60 energy of annihilation.
  • hootyhoochew
    3 posts Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Got it!q7hmbl63aa0v.png

overcharged defense penetration booster
    overcharged healthsteal medpac
    and dread tech
  • Options
    Got it!q7hmbl63aa0v.png

overcharged defense penetration booster
    overcharged healthsteal medpac
    and dread tech

So in other words, spend $$$, spend crystals - and pray. No thanks.
  • Options
    Still no update on my device after an announcement that the update would hit 49 min ago.

Weird.

How many of you have gotten the update?
  • Options
    I checked for another post from CG on the update and didn't find one.

I posted the comment above about still no update and... then as soon as I did that I find that there's now a follow up saying the hot fix should be going out. The time stamp is the exact same as the one on my question.

:sigh:

Well, sorry to bother you good folks, but that's the kind of frustration we're getting today, I guess.
  • Options
    Yeah, testing? Reworking? Scrapping? It’s been hours waiting on a response just to communicate…
  • Options
    140 conquest crystals and a 50 refresh wasted on this…does anyone test as many have asked. Total disregard for players. Somewhere on Discord people said it was fixed, nope, still garbage.
  • Options
    Even after the fix it seems too hard. Cannot take it down with SLKR squad with relic 8 SLKR, KRU, Hux and relic 7 sith trooper and FO Stormtrooper.
  • Options
    After the fix, I still struggled but beat it easily once I tried with SLKR(r8), Hux(r5), FOO(r5), NS zombie(gear 12) and Daka(gear 12). Zombie taunts the whole fight letting you slowly pick them off with slkr
  • Options
    Cere instead of FOO gets you the extra 2-point feat as well.