Conquest Feat Creep

This latest conquest has the most tedious feats we've ever seen. I'm sector one alone, you have two feats that require 14 battles each that can't be overlapped. And indeed, very few feats can be completed concurrently this conquest. It's ridiculous.

Assuming I never lose a battle, I'll need 28 battles just to knock out two feats in Sector 1!?!

I haven't done the math, but I'm sure someone at CG has. The minimum number of battles needed to get to the red crate are higher than they've ever been.

This has made the whole game mode so tedious and monotonous that, for the first time except for the conquest when I was sick with COVID, I'm planning on not getting the red crate. In fact, I'm going to boycott this conquest completely because it is so tedious and unfun.

Not to mention the fiasco we just had with the impossible to beat mini boss today.

You've completely ruined this game mode.

Replies

• Options
    The fact that I cannot post Ahmald's recent clip titled "you are NOT going to like this - Bad news for Galaxy of Heroes" posted 3 October this year says enough to me.

The creep is intentional.
  • StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options
    This latest conquest has the most tedious feats we've ever seen. I'm sector one alone, you have two feats that require 14 battles each that can't be overlapped. And indeed, very few feats can be completed concurrently this conquest. It's ridiculous.

Assuming I never lose a battle, I'll need 28 battles just to knock out two feats in Sector 1!?!

I haven't done the math, but I'm sure someone at CG has. The minimum number of battles needed to get to the red crate are higher than they've ever been.

This has made the whole game mode so tedious and monotonous that, for the first time except for the conquest when I was sick with COVID, I'm planning on not getting the red crate. In fact, I'm going to boycott this conquest completely because it is so tedious and unfun.

Not to mention the fiasco we just had with the impossible to beat mini boss today.

You've completely ruined this game mode.

Sure, 28 battles for wins in s1, but 0 wins instead of 14 in s5.
  • Options
    I earned 8 Jawa ones just working through sector 1 to completion using JML, and full OR was 3 other nodes. Saves repetition later on once the table is done.