Make Conquest fun again

This is a game, make it fun to play.

The overarching issue with Conquest is that it is a game mode, firstly (and yes, even before rewards) it is supposed to be fun to play.
All the 'game balancing' and tweaking.... etc is supposed to primarily make it fun.

I'm just starting Sector 5, and wow, what a grind.
So now, I am systematically going through this to complete Sector 5.
Then I'll be going back to do the feats.

Uplifting the difficulty and extending the number of feats/battles/kills is NOT fun (please note the capital letters for emphasis).

The bugs, errors, issues I can understand, and taking a day or two to fix it is not an issue....
... the bugs aren't an issue as,long as they're dealt with....
But the feats, come on guys.... this time round its horrific.... absolutely horrific.... so yes, I'll be grinding thru the shoddy gamemode like a good little drone.... but these adjustments to Conquest are painfully and woefully bland.
And, out if curiosity, whatever happened to 'use your entire roster' part of Conquest?.... try and do that, you waste energy, and lose battle after battle.

.... If you continue this way, the moderate & calm player like myself is more likely to hang up their roster than continuously be pummelled with this nonsense.... which isn't fun....
We play games to have fun!!!
I dunno what was taken from the recent survey, but I'm sure more fun, and less 'not fun' will have been top of the agenda!

Replies

• Options
    I fully agree I loved the first like 3 character worth of conquest and if it wasn't for the fact I love Beskar Gideon I was going to skip this conquest it just if so boring using the same five teams for 100 fights
  • Robre
    39 posts Member
    Options
    Time to stop with the repetitive feats. Get 100 kills with this specific toon is just unimaginative and boring. Get 40 wins with this specific squad is also unimaginative and boring. Land this specific debuff that only a few toons have is (guess what) unimaginative and boring.

These types of feats are having the opposite effect then what is intended for me. Instead of saying yeah I want to get that conquest pass, I'm saying to myself I'm not buying another pass until this game mode is fun again.

Make the game mode much less grindy, and make the reward track for the pass more robust and you'll have me back.