Can you please address the increasing and ongoing bugs?

blmays
27 posts Member
edited October 2023
I know this has been posted dozens of times at this point, but I've always been taught that the only way you can know someone knows you have a problem with someone or something is if you make sure to tell.

The conquest bug is the latest in what feels like an increased frequency of bugs that break the game and at times prevent customers from playing. Some pay with more than their time, they pay with money as well.

I work in communications, and I've found that nothing good ever comes from going into ostrich mode and burying your head in the sand, which is what it feels like happens frequently. Sometimes there's nothing to add or update with, but acknowledging that is a step I always encourage.

The other point of communication is telling the whole story. It feels as though many players don't think they're getting an accurate picture when news is revealed. There seems to be a running joke that when something exciting is released or announced, it also means something is being taken away and the player base has to find out what that is on their own.

This adds up to a feeling of broken trust and loss of faith on the part of users. We'll get some free crystals or energy for our inconvenience, but that addresses the symptom and not the problem.

I love the game, I love Star Wars, and I've made some true friends because of the game. But please try not to burn the player base much more, even if that means scaling back some plans. If this was a mistake, make proper amends. If this was intended, own it.

Even Star Wars fans have limits, as we've seen with the Star Cruiser resort that recently closed after only a couple of years. Please hear my plea and don't get to that point!