Executor Questions

So, the Executor event is 10 days out, and I just had a few questions:

1. How much does each refresh cost on the tier for 20 shards? How much for the ones with 10?
2. Do all ships have to be 7* to play the tier for 40 shards?

Thank you for your time and thoughts!

Replies

• Options

1. How much does each refresh cost on the tier for 20 shards? How much for the ones with 10?

1. The only tier which can be refreshed is the bonus tier. This will appear as accessible in events after you have completed ALL of the regular tiers in the journey guide. This tier costs 999c per refresh, and can only be refreshed 19 times per month.

2. Yes, all ships need to be 7* to access the last tier in the journey guide event, and so to also access the bonus tier in Events after that is completed. You can, however, buy packs of 10 blueprints for 1250c from the store as soon as you have access to the journey guide event.

Good luck!
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • Options

1. The only tier which can be refreshed is the bonus tier. This will appear as accessible in events after you have completed ALL of the regular tiers in the journey guide. This tier costs 999c per refresh, and can only be refreshed 19 times per month.

2. Yes, all ships need to be 7* to access the last tier in the journey guide event, and so to also access the bonus tier in Events after that is completed. You can, however, buy packs of 10 blueprints for 1250c from the store as soon as you have access to the journey guide event.

Good luck!

thank you! good to know.
  • Options
    You unlock the ship at 4 stars.To get it to 7 stars day one,you need 25 refreshes.It is 25.500 crystals.