Riposte feat sector 4

What's the best way to get the riposte feat done?

Replies

• scuba
    14066 posts Member
    Options
    Dooku and the other conquest dude.
    Not much else to us in that sector.
    I am at 14 and barely half way thru sector.
    Then when you get all sectors done, come back and finish with a battle vs kru and DCS tech (let battle time out) if you still need a bunch.
  • Options
    Fight final boss with jml lead, wat dooku and the new hippie sith. Hit auto, youll get 10-13 per fight tank on dooku so he wont be blocked
  • scuba
    14066 posts Member
    Options
    Hitting some phoenix team thru will also add up.
    I have gone with SEE, malak, the new dude (can't remember name) dooku and Sabine (for armor shred).
    Half way done with both just working thru clearing.
  • Iy4oy4s
    2937 posts Member
    Options
    I used Traya, SeT, Malak, Dooku and Savage on a DR node by killing all but Malak and just farm it on Malak, am getting 7/8 per battle. Let it time out as to save stam.
  • P122K1918
    19 posts Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    I was trying to use JK Cal to get riposte, but it isn't counting it. Just ran three battles in Sector 4 and didn't get it once. Anyone else having this problem?

Edit: Just checked and this has been reported as a bug.
  • Iy4oy4s
    2937 posts Member
    Options
    P122K1918 wrote: »
    I was trying to use JK Cal to get riposte, but it isn't counting it. Just ran three battles in Sector 4 and didn't get it once. Anyone else having this problem?

hhhhmmm....another bug causing people to waste energy....hmmmm....its almost like it WAI for people to waste energy, thus buy more refreshes......nah, CG wouldnt do that.
  • Options
    Is new hippy sith malacos? I don't have him yet
  • Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »

hhhhmmm....another bug causing people to waste energy....hmmmm....its almost like it WAI for people to waste energy, thus buy more refreshes......nah, CG wouldnt do that.

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence.
  • Iy4oy4s
    2937 posts Member
    Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence.

You are correct. CG would never be so underhanded or sneaky. They love the player base. They just wanted to challenge us with this conquest.
  • Options
    I got 12 riposte in 1 battle using Padme lead, zBarriss, C3P0, Traya and Dooku. Get voluntary vanguard (mark was on barriss), remove all damage data card, use 1 deployable cooling system and dump C3P0’s translation on Dooku.

I went against the Yoda’s GR jedis and every turn he took, Dooku could use riposte
  • scuba
    14066 posts Member
    Options
    Gain x buff or inflict y debuff.
    Add a unit or disc that gives lots of buffs, wat is a good one

Apply DCS before the battle

Don't shock or heal immunity KRU
    Run till battle times out
    Repeat.