New Conquest Difficulty

The added difficulty to this conquest has ruined the game mode. I have two accounts, and I typically run a hard mode and normal mode.

The enhanced difficulty from Hard is still prevalent in the Normal mode, with respect to requisite character level.

The push by CG to require specific consumable and data disks to beat many of these levels also fails, in the absence of the ability for players to have access to more of these items. If CG wants to encourage consumable and disk usage, there need to be more scavenger and disk nodes through the challenge for players to collect. Either that, or have those collection opportunities have the ability to re-roll to see more items.

For example, it is frustrating to see that you can easily get past a gate with an Amplify Agony disk, with the unfortunate circumstance that one hasn't been offered to you in the game. Let the player go back and re-roll the Jaws to reset the inventory and find the disk or consumable you need to advance

Replies

• Options
    I cant even clear the secor 1 boss on normal with a full relic revan team, padme team, or my GL SEE team. This **** is ridiculous if something isn't fixed again I won't even get the first crate
  • Options
    I cant even clear the secor 1 boss on normal with a full relic revan team, padme team, or my GL SEE team. This **** is ridiculous if something isn't fixed again I won't even get the first crate

Relic 5 Revan + Relic 7 Yoda + G12 Mace, Bastilla and Jolee got me through. Mace is there to be eaten first, Bastilla to give all those buffs to Yoda to spread them to everyone else. Jolee was the next highest level Jedi I had at the time but, if you have another Relic Jedi like Ashoka that'd probably work better than Jolee as his revive doesn't come up. Even with this I barely squeaked by with no consumables and only got 1 star and had to try a few times for good RNG where Yoda wasn't eaten second
  • Options
    I barely squeezed by the s1normal rancor with 1 star after 8 attempts, 3 consumables, and a r5-r8 squad. Cg seems to fully have intended for this difficulty as they say it's working as intended. I am done with conquest until it's fixed or maybe a year down the line when I have r9teams and galactic legends. I play for fun not stress and this conquest is too much stress.
  • Options
    normal rancor is faster than hard rancor, kinda funny ;)
  • babylonfallen3
    130 posts Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Scrounger wrote: »
    normal rancor is faster than hard rancor, kinda funny ;)

Yeah it's horrible. I would actually consider buying conquest passes if I could get through the conquests.