After the TB, join the WM

P122K1918
19 posts Member
edited October 2023
WampaManiacs

That is our guild name. No space so that it is easier to search.

Let me start with some honesty and then get into the additional info you may want. The honesty is that recruiting is a pain. You may read this hoping to find the perfect guild for you. Probably not going to happen, but you may find a guild worth joining and staying. Not sure why you may be reading this looking for a new guild, and I cannot leave a message here saying that we can fill all the blanks or check all the boxes for what you may be looking. What I can tell you, honestly, is that ours is a good group with no drama and a casual approach to the game. Most of us have been playing together for a few years. We are a very friendly group that works to help each other develop individually and as a team.

Currently 46/50 with 286M GP.

Looking for active players at level 85 and with at least 2 million GP.

TW record: We have been around long enough to reach that record balance--win half the time and lose half the time. The key for us is that participants get 50 points each time so that they receive rewards win or lose.

TB alternating: LS is Rise of the Empire (~11 stars) and DS is Geo each time (26 stars and ~22 Wat shards)

Raid is Krayt and reaches the 3rd crate each time.

US based guild. Reset times: 4:30 PDT, 5:30 MDT, 6:30 CDT, 7:30 EDT

We do have Discord but it is not required. Communication has been a mix of in-game chat and Discord.

Have questions? Message me here, in game at P122K1918 (ally code 663-429-289), or in Discord (P122-K1918#2916).
Post edited by P122K1918 on

Replies