Maurador Drop Chance

Prev1
sauifb8zfak4.jpg
Well I spend about 1600 Energie for about 40 shards. Is the drop Chance lower then the last time or did I just have bad luck?
I had to spend about 12800 Energie for 7 Stars, which means about 15 Energie packs per Day... that's not even possible :-O

Replies

• Options
    I'm extremely stupid and deleted the message. Where are we getting the shards?
  • Options
    I'm extremely stupid and deleted the message. Where are we getting the shards?

Light side nodes 10/6-10/12, not sure where you are but they’re not available in the US yet.
  • Options
    Drop Rate is 3%

If you have an LS GL Tix running you get more shards (working as intended confirmed when it was brought up last time).

• Options
    Doesn’t feel entirely good having half the drop rate as everyone else for the chase just because I’m not farming lightside tickets for a GL. But if that is working as intended I’m sure there’s a reason for that.
  • Options
    I don't remember them saying it works as intended.

I remember them denying it was happening.

I could be wrong, and I can't find where they said WAI.

It's definitely weird that you somehow get a bonus for working on a specific unrelated task.
  • Options
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/265342/additive-drop-rates-for-captain-rex-princess-kneesaa-higher-if-gl-ticket-is-active/p1

scroll down first page - you'll see a message from Meathead
    Had the team check, there is nothing out of the ordinary
  • Options
    Exactly as I remembered.
  • Options
    To clarify, that message does not say works as intended.

It says that the team did not find what makes it increase the drop rate.
  • Options
    Basically the comment from meathead says that buggy behavior is not out of the ordinary for a CG game.
  • Options
    Basically the comment from meathead says that buggy behavior is not out of the ordinary for a CG game.

I understood it as "this increased drop rate is not happening".
  • Options

I understood it as "this increased drop rate is not happening".
    Yes that was probably the intention of the comment, however the increased the drop rate is happening making my alternative interpretation of his comment closer to reality than his intended meaning.
  • Options
    It's definitely messed. 600 energy and roughly 20-25 tickets for most former guild mates. One who's farming GL tickets is over 140 shards after about 2k energy.
  • Options
    Seems pretty low. Not sure the ship is worth splodging out on.

Maybe worth doing into the 100s refreshes but that's all
  • Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    It's definitely messed. 600 energy and roughly 20-25 tickets for most former guild mates. One who's farming GL tickets is over 140 shards after about 2k energy.

I am convinced that the way the code handles GL tickets is seen as another battle to independently roll for the chase.
  • Options
    Azudelphi wrote: »

I am convinced that the way the code handles GL tickets is seen as another battle to independently roll for the chase.

It would perfectly explain people reporting 6+% drop rates the entire duration of the chase. Same thing happened with the Rex and Kielbasa bonus drops.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Seems pretty low. Not sure the ship is worth splodging out on.

Actual data puts it inline with recent chases (so far)
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • wharp
    214 posts Member
    Options
    rz018k8tgsfr.png

I got worse than previous galactic chase for me.
    True RNG is absolute chaotic and annoying.
  • Options
    Disgusting rates, did all refreshes 50 100 200 and got 26 shards, just did 150 energy sim and got 2 more shards. 28 total shards today
  • Options
    I've spent 1790 energy, got 42. That's 2.35%. No GL tickets running.
  • Options
    Working. As. Intended!
    hbjqdnmjj4v9.png
  • Options
    Azudelphi wrote: »

It would perfectly explain people reporting 6+% drop rates the entire duration of the chase. Same thing happened with the Rex and Kielbasa bonus drops.

I just finished my Rey farm. In hindsight I should have left it open so I could farm more ship shards.

• Options
    Yep. It’s a real thing. 6 battles for 7 shards is a not too shabby drop rate when you are farming light side GL tix.
  • Options
    I wonder if they are hesitant to admit that it's not working, because of the inevitable compensation claims.

Personally, I'd settle for them fixing it.
  • Lumiya
    1479 posts Member
    Options
    Yesterday and today 3x50 and 3x100 refresh, both times I got 24 shards.
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Options
    I wonder if they are hesitant to admit that it's not working, because of the inevitable compensation claims.

Personally, I'd settle for them fixing it.

Since the bug is not directly hurting us who don’t benefit from it I don’t see a claim for compensation. But on the other side it will be opening a can of worms if they will retroactively reduce shards from players benefitting from the bug.
    Last time they had to handle a similar kind of bug was when some players got Malak(?) for free. CG then handled that in a way that felt very unfair to most players at the time. I guess it’s easier just to ignore it now.
  • wharp
    214 posts Member
    Options
    I don't understand why CG can't fix it knowing EA is money hungry, people farming GL LS tickets will spent less in this game ...
  • Options
    wharp wrote: »
    I don't understand why CG can't fix it knowing EA is money hungry, people farming GL LS tickets will spent less in this game ...

You realize if they 'fix' it (they've already looked into it and said that there isn't a problem) you would never have the opportunity to take advantage of it either, right? Why do you care? If someone happens to be on a GL ticket grind, let it be. The GL ticket grind is one of the worst aspects of this game. So what if something comes along that makes it a little more bearable?
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • wharp
    214 posts Member
    Options
    wharp wrote: »

You realize if they 'fix' it (they've already looked into it and said that there isn't a problem) you would never have the opportunity to take advantage of it either, right? Why do you care? If someone happens to be on a GL ticket grind, let it be. The GL ticket grind is one of the worst aspects of this game. So what if something comes along that makes it a little more bearable?

It is about being fair and what it does imply, as you said yourself, they investigated and nothing was out of ordinary, does it mean it was intended to give more bonus shard to people farming tickets without any explanation ? If so they might hiding other stuff ... proving that EA/CG is a shady company.

Finally, I could ask you the same question, Why do you care about me complaining ? yeah this is internet....
  • Options
    I’m concerned by the evidence I’ve seen. Empirically speaking, my fellow guild members doing GL tickets are reporting around 6% and the rest of us are around 3%.

This is a clear advantage for a subset of players. While the GL hunters may be all set with a 7 star Marauder, I will still have to farm about 100 shards which is about 2 months and a lot of in-game energy. Energy that THEY can allocate elsewhere. Not to mention that it likely won’t be farmable for a while…
  • Options
    No comment from CG on this so far?