1 1/2 year old account has been deleted

2Next

Replies

• Ultra
    11553 posts Moderator
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    if somebody did initiate an account deletion process there is no way to recover the account, not even CG can recover it

1. Thats a straight lie. The Account still exists on the DB. It just doesnt have a connection to login with and no personal data.
    2. Its CG's fault not to have MFA or something on the deletion function.
    bro,

1. do you work for CG? I’m telling you something they told me when they tried to recover someone’s account within shortly after someone accidentally initiated their deletion but were unable to.

Nobody said anything about whether the the database has a record of the account or not
    2. okay but what does that have to do with my post
  • Ultra
    11553 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moonz962 wrote: »
    I have also tried going down the route with EA, and they said it would be very hard because as they originally claimed, my player account data has been "erased", despite the fact that pretty much everyone can still see my account in-game

i think it takes a few days for the game to reflect the account has gone; or the account is pruned everywhere except some key places the data isn’t removed to prevent the game from crashing such as arena (having a missing rank #1 would crash the game otherwise since there is no way to then reach rank 1 if nobody is occupying rank 1 and they would rather not do a SQL update operation to move everyone up a rank since that is an intensive load)
  • Ultra
    11553 posts Moderator
    Options
    see after a week or two if others in-game are able to see your account anymore