Shard farming for characters

Boo
4134 posts Member
Ok I have all sith or at least dark side lightsaber wielding toons - save and except Maul. With these new updates regarding "protection" EA has to make Maul and farmable character, either in new LS or DS battles or Cantina battles - or add him to Shard Shop, Cantina Shop or Arena Shop - something!!!!

Replies

• Options
    We can only hope!
    Inglorious Blasters I Guild Leader I 'We drink a lot of tea.'
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    I have heard that the new level 8 DS & LS hard battles reveal no new toons to farm. Actually only poor characters to farm that no one really cares about.

Once you have reached this level the shard rewards should be impressive. As you will need 3 star completion in order to SIM the battle easily and it will still cost you 20+ energy for the possibility to get a toon shard.

Why have the developers missed an opportunity here to farm Grievous, Darth Maul, Aayla, Tarkin or even new characters?

I really think that some of these updates are rushed and not thought through properly at all. However, spaces in cantina battles were altered to allow farming some shards - so fingers crossed here.

Come on Han old buddy, don't let me down!