***SWGoH Family / YT Content Creators & CG DEVs*** - An Idea For a Future Legendary Conquest Series

In light of this current Conquest being kind of a slog-fest and ,with the end result producing a faction specific/limiting Beskar Gideon (although his in-game consumable seems promising), I had an idea for a one year-long Conquest/Legendary Event.

The big change to this Conquest is that you as the player get to "choose" between one of four unlockable characters at the start of each Conquest that are subsequently required to unlock a Legendary fifth character at years end (assuming you unlocked all of them at the end of each three-month Conquest cycle).

Similar to other Legndary character requirements, each of the four different characters are aligned/supportive to other factions, so as to bring value to multiple factions as opposed to just a randomized faction as has been the trend. So at unlock, depending on which character you choose, you would add one of four differing faction values to your roster that keep GAC/TW competitive as opposed to everyone unlocking the same thing every three months.

As for the Legendary unlock at the end of the year, this character (whether a sentient being, droid, ship, etc.) would have to exist at the GAS/SK level of Legendary, meaning, its benefits are fealt across all game modes, not just GAC, TW, TB, individually. In fact, it could be the first Legendary character that requires three omicrons whose added value is unique to each of the competitive modes of game play (example - one for GAC with certain characters, one for TW with certain characters, or one for TB to use on a new reward planet).

Could we get behind this as a community, or is this a bridge too far?

Replies

• Options
    It's kinda crazy, but I'll put in my two cents. I have felt for a while that our rosters are beginning to become homogenized - there are now 8 GLs and that means that there are (gonna pull a number from the nethers for this) about 80 characters that everyone (who has all 8 GLs) have in common at very high relic levels. I feel this makes a lot of GAC and TW very repetitive.

Before GLs came out, there seemed to be some individuality in rosters (and I also believe that having lean GAC rosters - before the change - contributed a little to the individuality).

If I'm understanding your suggestion correctly, we might have some flavor in the game. I might have a different legendary than Ahnald who might decide to go after a different legendary than Xaereth; rinse and repeat. I've always been a fan of Magic: The Gathering, where in theory, each colors has strengths and weaknesses against the other colors. I'd love to see some variation of this in SWGoH...if that's even possible.

This is probably a bridge too far as CG can't seem to do much right as far as testing goes and this seems to be a fairly large undertaking.