Iritation regarding the Twi'lek Cantina Keeper + EA problem

Markoscream
22 posts Member
edited October 2023
When The Twi'lek Cantina Keeper finally told me that my Gear 7 Ezra got Protection as "an extra layer of Survivability", she also mentioned that she would later on explain how it works "if she hasn't done that already". She however, hasn't explained this in the game. Why?

Secondly, My guild leader informed me that there is an official SWGOH website where EA gives daily rewards to players who linked their EA account to the game. Unfortunately, everytime I try to do this, it shows this error:

{"error":"invalid_request","error_description":"sig is invalid","code":102105}

I tried to contact the support, but their "help" was pretty useless, and it involved silly solutions like turning the wifi on and off again, reseting my telephone, re-installing SWGOH and a couple of other things. Tried them, didn't work. It's not a problem on my end. What can I do?

Replies

• Salatious_Scrum
    2336 posts Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Protection just means increased survivability for a character. For most attacks, protection will need to be reduced to 0 before health is affected. There are certain abilities that can bypass protection outright though.

https://store.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/

If that isn’t the link you’re using for the store, I don’t know what you were provided.
  • Options
    Also, if you’re accessing the web store on your ‘phone, try using Chrome rather than Safari (or another browser). That should work for you
  • Options
    You will learn over time that you really want that Twi'lek to shut her fase.... Especially when you are trying to auto a marquee and she won't shut up about blizz blazz an flim flom....

Count your blessings now :)

"The Empire won't stop until we make them " - Cpt. Drogan, Bitter Pill Company
  • Options
    Protection just means increased survivability for a character. For most attacks, protection will need to be reduced to 0 before health is affected. There are certain abilities that can bypass protection outright though.

https://store.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/

If that isn’t the link you’re using for the store, I don’t know what you were provided.

I understand regarding the first question.

As for the second, yes, that is exactly the link I was provided! And when I tried to link my SWGOH account to my EA account this way, it showed that error...
  • Options
    Wed_Santa wrote: »
    Also, if you’re accessing the web store on your ‘phone, try using Chrome rather than Safari (or another browser). That should work for you

My main internet brower is Brave. I can still access the site through it. What else may be the problem?
  • Options
    You will learn over time that you really want that Twi'lek to shut her fase.... Especially when you are trying to auto a marquee and she won't shut up about blizz blazz an flim flom....

Count your blessings now :)

Gotcha captain! :)
  • Markoscream
    22 posts Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Guys, here's how it looks like step by step:
    f84gvz85nee3.jpg
    rdfvkdxfdi2l.jpg
    atb5rf708ybv.jpg
  • Options
    You need to hide your player ID, account can be in danger of people can get that.
  • Options
    You need to hide your player ID, account can be in danger of people can get that.

Yikes, thanks for letting me know. I'll update it
  • Options
    Maybe go and check your EA account? I think some people have had trouble at that end somehow.
  • Options
    Maybe go and check your EA account? I think some people have had trouble at that end somehow.

Sure! What should I check?
  • Options

I'm sorry man, I don't really know. I vaguely recall some people saying they had to change the email address they had signed up to EA with so there are no special characters (like -$&*) in the name, or something like that.
  • Options

I'm sorry man, I don't really know. I vaguely recall some people saying they had to change the email address they had signed up to EA with so there are no special characters (like -$&*) in the name, or something like that.

Hmmm, I see... I can tell you that I definitely got no special characters like those in my G-mail.

Hopefully customer support will help me somehow...
  • Options
    The sig doesnt even contain informations about your EA Account. This error occures before the Account is even requested.

The Sig contains your Date and Time. Please check if your phones Date and Time, and the Date and Time of your ingame account are in sync (same timezone?)