Question about using Paypal as payment method

Can a purchase be paid in installments? I want to buy the Starkiller bundle but I'm wondering if after selecting paypal as my payment method will I be charged the full amount directly or will it take me to the paypal page to complete the payment?

Replies

• scuba
    14066 posts Member
    Options
    Full amount IIRC
  • Halldark
    8 posts Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    scuba wrote: »
    Full amount IIRC

And do you remember if the option pay in 3 was available?

• scuba
    14066 posts Member
    Options
    You don't get any options, at least with Google Play store that uses Google pay.
    PayPal thru Google pay always draws from PayPal balance first and credit or debit as back up.
    PayPal with Google pay doesn't walk you thru the normal PayPal screens when paying with PayPal directly
  • khdelboy
    754 posts Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    You can buy it in installments via PayPal if you buy over the minimum (it's 30 quid in the UK) but you can only do that in the webstore.

Using PayPal in the game store will not offer you that as that goes via Google Play or Apple Store.
  • Options
    khdelboy wrote: »
    You can buy it in installments via PayPal if you buy over the minimum (it's 30 quid in the UK) but you can only do that in the webstore.

Using PayPal in the game store will not offer you that as that goes via Google Play or Apple Store.

So I can't buy the Starkiller bundle in installments right? Because it's not on the webstore

• Options
    It depends on if you're pre-approved for a payment plan.

I can't comment on a Starkiller pack(I don't know how much it costs), but I can tell you that when I tried to purchase the $50 crystal pack today, I was given the option to pay in 4 installments (I'm pre-approved for purchases of $30 or more).
  • Options
    If its not in the webstore, then you are pretty much out of luck (I can't see any Starkiller bundles in game store as I guess it doesn't show up if you already got him.)
  • Options
    MathYouC wrote: »

I can't comment on a Starkiller pack(I don't know how much it costs), but I can tell you that when I tried to purchase the $50 crystal pack today, I was given the option to pay in 4 installments (I'm pre-approved for purchases of $30 or more).

Which payment method did you use? The Starkiller Bundle is 60$

• Options
    Halldark wrote: »

PayPal

When I tried to complete the purchase, I did get transferred to PayPal's site, which gave me the payment options.

• scuba
    14066 posts Member
    Options
    Halldark wrote: »

PayPal

When I tried to complete the purchase, I did get transferred to PayPal's site, which gave me the payment options.

That is nice. I most do purchase for books with Google play and it always just does the purchase.