I can't leave during a fight

After I press the "Retreat" button, I have to wait another minute until I can leave the fight that is losing to me. During this time, my units are destroyed, and the battle is considered lost. And on the next run, enemy units have turn advantage.
When they fix the exit button, what would come out instantly?

Replies

• scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    I have never trusted the exit button. Only useful for the "loss of button" issue.
    Airplane mode is only reliable way to ward against preloading.
  • Options
    After I press the "Retreat" button, I have to wait another minute until I can leave the fight that is losing to me. During this time, my units are destroyed, and the battle is considered lost. And on the next run, enemy units have turn advantage.
    When they fix the exit button, what would come out instantly?

As I recall, retreat happens on your next turn. If you are against a TM train team like troopers, force close is still only viable option to make sure.
    The retreat button is a good addition to the game, but use airplane mode for any risky battle if you want to ensure no preload.
  • Options
    How to force developers to make this button work as it should, and not as they dream?
  • Options
    The retreat button is designed so it’ll pull you out of the battle once one of your characters gets a turn. So it’s working as it should, just not as you dream it to be.
  • Options
    How to force developers to make this button work as it should, and not as they dream?

It is working, you just don't like how it was designed to work. Those aren't the same things. If you're being stung by this "issue" then maybe you should be more liberal with using airplane mode. If it's affecting TW your guildmates will thank you.
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg