Tusken Omicron

There’s no way to win against the tusken raider with that omicron in the arena. I have tried everything and they just keep on being revived no matter what. The omicron is a cheat.

Replies

• YodasAdoy
    262 posts Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
  • Options
    I used Jabba, Bounty Hunters and the Wampa. None of them defeated the Tusken Raider and the summon. Its hard when the summon always gets revived when a Tusken is active and the Raider get revived when the summon is active. Even Jabbas ultimate didn’t kill them. The bounty hunters none revive didn’t work.
  • Options
    The summon isn't revived - it's resummoned. Your Wampa would need to kill both with AOE
  • Options
    Yeah, I tried but it didn’t work.
  • Options
    Did she kill both with an aoe?
  • Options
    I'm sorry but I don't buy it
    Bounty Hunter DOES stop the revive for Tusken, and if you used Jabba and STILL could not win, clearly the issue is you, not the omicron
  • Options
    While semantically it shouldn’t work, I believe GAS’ “no revives” in his leadership prevents another summon. And if not, he has a strong enough AoE to knock two of them down simultaneously. Give it a shot next time.
  • Options
    Dwinkelm wrote: »
    While semantically it shouldn’t work, I believe GAS’ “no revives” in his leadership prevents another summon. And if not, he has a strong enough AoE to knock two of them down simultaneously. Give it a shot next time.

Geo Brood is able to resummon
  • Options
    YodasAdoy wrote: »
    Dwinkelm wrote: »

Geo Brood is able to resummon

Tusken does not revive with GAS lead (I've already tried it)
  • Options
    Boba's execute, jango with the zeta, mando and nihilus all work but you need to kill the tusken instead of the summon
  • Dwinkelm
    768 posts Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    So it appears that the original tusken raider revives, and the summon is resummoned while another tusken ally is active. So if you use a character that prevents revives, you need to make sure to kill the original Tusken Raider, then kill all other tusken allies, then finally the summoned Tusken Raider to kill them all dead.

I haven’t checked it out, but I know in fleet battles, you can see which vulture droid on a Grievous fleet is a summon by clicking and holding down on the unit. In the info box that pops up, it will say “summon” in the corner. I bet this is also the case for the Tuskens, but like I said, I haven’t checked to confirm this.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    I have this omicron on defense and it regularly gets one-shot, so yeah. gitgud.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Thorvald85 wrote: »
    I used Jabba, Bounty Hunters and the Wampa. None of them defeated the Tusken Raider and the summon. Its hard when the summon always gets revived when a Tusken is active and the Raider get revived when the summon is active. Even Jabbas ultimate didn’t kill them. The bounty hunters none revive didn’t work.

Wait you threw Jabba, bounty hunters and Wampa? What a waste. It's not that hard to kill off the omi with an AOE + Anti-revive...
    Once a Jedi, always a Jedi. Wait... never mind.