Dark Times

I just have to say that the Dark Times event is probably the most ridiculous event this game has ever had. I really hope the developer of the event has a pitiful, meaningless life because it would seem that would be necessary to develop something so bad. I have spent HOURS the past two days on this stupid event and have reached the point where I am finally giving up. But not on the event. Most likely the game itself. The developers can suck on my last dollar and choke on it because the game has clearly become all about money and really is not fun. A game should not seem like work, but this one does. So, devs… I hope you enjoy having taken something that was fun and enjoyable for a lot of people and Elon Musked it (made it a terrible, meaningless existence). Adios!

Replies

• Options
    Json_Kzar wrote: »
    I just have to say that the Dark Times event is probably the most ridiculous event this game has ever had. I really hope the developer of the event has a pitiful, meaningless life because it would seem that would be necessary to develop something so bad. I have spent HOURS the past two days on this stupid event and have reached the point where I am finally giving up. But not on the event. Most likely the game itself. The developers can suck on my last dollar and choke on it because the game has clearly become all about money and really is not fun. A game should not seem like work, but this one does. So, devs… I hope you enjoy having taken something that was fun and enjoyable for a lot of people and Elon Musked it (made it a terrible, meaningless existence). Adios!

Ahh... the memories. Not of the dark times event, what a piece of cake! Original GAS event is what this made me think of. Hours over 2 days? Cry me a river bud.