How does crew power affect ships?

Hey guys!

How does crew power affect ships? I've been working on building Tarkin up to the max level for the Executrix, but I don't know how will it help?

Replies

• Options
    It increases speed and max ability level for capital ships and normal ships, and health and prot for normal ships. Crew Power is the bonus power above and beyond the ship at 7* max ability which comes from the crew being upgraded.
  • Salatious_Scrum
    2336 posts Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Getting 6E mods on your pilots/crew will bump up their power, which also leads to higher speed.
  • Options
    Getting 6E mods on your pilots/crew will bump up their power, which also leads to higher speed.

What are E mods?
  • Salatious_Scrum
    2336 posts Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    niqfp3h52x56.jpeg

They look like these. They can only be placed on characters at G12 minimum, are upgraded from 5 dot mods.

The more you upgrade them the stronger the mod, keeping in mind upgrading mods with no speed isn’t going to do you any good.

6E is white, 6D is green, 6C is blue, 6B is purple, and 6A is gold. The materials to upgrade a mod through these tiers aren’t the easiest to acquire early game.
  • Options
    From what I recall..............

Character Gear Level limits the Ability level of the Ship's Pilot.
    Mod Dots & Mod Level (but not color) also affect a ship's Speed/Power.

I forget if anything else has a "direct" effect like that.

The more interesting question is stuff like Gear 12+ & Relics.
    They don't affect ship ability limits after G11 but I think there is a passive upgrade to ship stats somehow but I'm not sure exactly what stats are changed by relic levels.
  • Options
    reeohpxpp6gn.png

Darth L. made a video about it.
    He said MOD color doesn’t effect it though.
  • Salatious_Scrum
    2336 posts Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Mod color doesn’t, 6E does
  • Options
    PlayerJ wrote: »
    reeohpxpp6gn.png

This is a pretty good overview, with two exceptions.

Relic Level also contributes to Crew_Rating.

And Zeta's don't really need their own line. It only cares about the Ability Level itself.
    Doesn't matter whether it's a Omega, Zeta, or Omi, it is only the level of the ability that matters. (And how many abilities)
  • Options
    Mod color doesn’t, 6E does

Yes, Darth L. mentions it in the picture.
    MOD Dots
  • Options
    PlayerJ wrote: »
    reeohpxpp6gn.png

This is a pretty good overview, with two exceptions.

Relic Level also contributes to Crew_Rating.

And Zeta's don't really need their own line. It only cares about the Ability Level itself.
    Doesn't matter whether it's a Omega, Zeta, or Omi, it is only the level of the ability that matters. (And how many abilities)

I will have to watch the video again.
    I don’t remember if he talked about Relic levels.

Also, you bring up good point.
    I don’t know why he put Zeta on its own line.