Shopping problem

Today 20.10.2023 at 08.08 there was a charge of $11.99 from the card, but I deliberately did not buy anything and did not receive anything in the game. Please tell me how to resolve this issue? Either return the funds or find out what I should have come in the game for these funds.

Replies

• Options
    Are you sure it was from this game? On my statements all I ever see is that it's a charge from EA by way of Google. I'm not even sure I know of a pack that costs $11.99. That doesn't really sound like a CG price - most of the packs are priced in multiples of 5 (minus a penny because apparently marketing people still think that consumers don't read $19.99 as $20). I could be wrong about that, but if I saw that amount on my card Galaxy of Heroes wouldn't be my first thought.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    Also sometimes charges can be delayed. I haven’t noticed that with SWGOH specifically, but other games have posted charges late on occasion.
    Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for life.
  • Options
    Are you sure it was from this game? On my statements all I ever see is that it's a charge from EA by way of Google. I'm not even sure I know of a pack that costs $11.99. That doesn't really sound like a CG price - most of the packs are priced in multiples of 5 (minus a penny because apparently marketing people still think that consumers don't read $19.99 as $20). I could be wrong about that, but if I saw that amount on my card Galaxy of Heroes wouldn't be my first thought.
    There are eleven $11.99 deals available in the store right now and I don't have any games on my phone other than this one. 😌
  • Options
    nfidel2k wrote: »
    Also sometimes charges can be delayed. I haven’t noticed that with SWGOH specifically, but other games have posted charges late on occasion.

A few days ago, I made a purchase and withdrawal in the game immediately, which is an entry in the bank's application. Today it is not clear what I bought if I really pressed something by accident... 🥲
  • Options

Can you tell me how to write in support of the game?
  • Options
    Yuriy wrote: »
    There are eleven $11.99 deals available in the store right now and I don't have any games on my phone other than this one. 😌

Canadian dollars?
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    Yuriy wrote: »

Canadian dollars?
    USD