Am I the only one that does this?

When using greedo or fives with my first order team I imagine them greedo as a bounty hunter. (not the dead one but some random guy) or fives I imagine the first order made him to be the elite soldier. Also when doing the tank challenge I always make fives get the killing blow. I feel it adds more dynamic range to the game.

Replies

• Options
    Yes you are the only one
  • Options
    ottomaddux wrote: »
    Yes you are the only one

:'(
  • Options
    When using greedo or fives with my first order team I imagine them greedo as a bounty hunter. (not the dead one but some random guy) or fives I imagine the first order made him to be the elite soldier. Also when doing the tank challenge I always make fives get the killing blow. I feel it adds more dynamic range to the game.

Hey I like that!
    I don't do exactly the same thing but I like to try all sorts of experiments or funny stuff in challenges to make the game more fun. :)
  • ItsJarJarBinkz
    2494 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options

Hey I like that!
    I don't do exactly the same thing but I like to try all sorts of experiments or funny stuff in challenges to make the game more fun. :)

I don't do it often but when I am in a imaginative mood. Fives I do just because of order 66 when killing mace.
  • Options
    It's always either fives or my FOST that finishes mace off. I enjoy it.
  • Lore
    11 posts Member
    Options
    Broo I always used to give my characters a.. Well a character.
    •Dooku being my first good player was the killer, he deals the final blow to anyone
    •Hk-47 was dookus bodyguard who targeted whoever touched Dooku
    •Luminara being the healer never killed anyone unless she really had to for the sake of the battle
    •Luke would only deal the final blow on dark side enemies as he can't bring himself to kill someone on the light side
    •Ahsoka was protected by everyone else as she is only young. Also the other toons would go out of their way to kill a character so that Ahsoka wouldn't have to. They didn't want the dark side corrupting her.

This was all start of the game stuff but I still can't bring myself to remove Dooku and his loyal bodyguard from the squad.

I know, I'm a child.
    "I dreamt that I would single–handily defeat the dark side, that I would make a difference, change the galaxy… the galaxy, however, has changed me."
    ―Hoth
  • Kiroz
    10 posts Member
    Options
    I tend to yell Ultimate Power every time Sid AOE's, only in my head now after my kids started looking at me funny.
  • Options
    Lore wrote: »
    Broo I always used to give my characters a.. Well a character.
    •Dooku being my first good player was the killer, he deals the final blow to anyone
    •Hk-47 was dookus bodyguard who targeted whoever touched Dooku
    •Luminara being the healer never killed anyone unless she really had to for the sake of the battle
    •Luke would only deal the final blow on dark side enemies as he can't bring himself to kill someone on the light side
    •Ahsoka was protected by everyone else as she is only young. Also the other toons would go out of their way to kill a character so that Ahsoka wouldn't have to. They didn't want the dark side corrupting her.

This was all start of the game stuff but I still can't bring myself to remove Dooku and his loyal bodyguard from the squad.

I know, I'm a child.

I love this!
    Thumbs up +! :)

• Vixy
    65 posts Member
    Options

Hey I like that!

I don't do it often but when I am in a imaginative mood. Fives I do just because of order 66 when killing mace.

!!!!!!!!!!Clone Wars Spoilers With Fives!!!!!!!!!!

But on that note, in one of the very last episodes of clone wars, fives discovered the chip in the clone's brain and removed his own chip with the help of a droid.
  • Options
    I like ending mace with mace in the tank challenge. Underdog mace downing goliath mace. Mhehehe
  • Options
    Fives died before Order 66 was implemented
  • sid
    232 posts Member
    Options
    In the beginning, whenever using GS, I would make the Doom rocket launcher sound in my head.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnsVgrZ4pu8
  • Options
    Fives died before Order 66 was implemented

Yeah it's called imagination. Also I just imagine he's just some random clone.
  • Options
    Kiroz wrote: »
    I tend to yell Ultimate Power every time Sid AOE's, only in my head now after my kids started looking at me funny.

You mean "Unlimited Power" like Palp did in ROTS when he finished Mace off?
  • Options
    Looks like you really enjoying your game ;)
    TNR Rey of Hope, Heroic Raid 36/50