MK7 and MK9 Drops

Don’t know if anyone else had this problem, but I just got the newsletters for these drops and they only just showed up in my Cantina and Mods Battles tonight. I have spent a lot of energy and crystals on these drops for character shards but those mats never showed up till now.

Replies

• Options
    Thorvald85 wrote: »
    Don’t know if anyone else had this problem, but I just got the newsletters for these drops and they only just showed up in my Cantina and Mods Battles tonight. I have spent a lot of energy and crystals on these drops for character shards but those mats never showed up till now.

Because they don't show up until you have the characters 7*
  • Options
    @Thorvald85

The whole point of the kyros was that they would be dropped IN PLACE OF character shards for people who already have those characters at 7*.

The idea was to find a way to make sure that people with the toons get something from bonus drops better than just shard shop currency.

But then! There was a bug in the players' favour. The bug is that the character shards which were supposed to stop dropping as soon as you had that toon at 7* are still dropping, so if you have the toon at 7* now you get **both** -- the shards and the kyros.

But it was always intended that you had to earn the 7* toon before you could access the kyros (and the Omegas and the Zetas for Captain Rex and PK).

Take your extra Shard Shop Currency and be happy that CG wanted to make sure that people weren't penalized for having 7* toons, which is why Kyro drops are a thing at all.
  • Options
    Oh ok, I understand now. Thanks guys.