What squad to put Scout Trooper on?

Figure it is an Iden squad but who would the other three be if so?
Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?

Replies

• Options
    She has direct synergy to Imperial remnant so I’m sure she’s meant to fly under the new besker Gideon.
  • Options
    You're the second person I've heard that wants to put her under Iden - are you just looking for a temporary home for her until DTMG is available?
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • LordDirt
    5011 posts Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Yes, just looking for a temporary home
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    Ideally she'll daze Wampa and allow Iden teams to kill it while on D. Specifically stated in her kit reveal that she should shut down the wampa v Iden counter.
  • Options
    She will be valuable with Iden if you out that team out on defence in GAC as she is supposed to be a counter to Wampa solo.

Have anyone seen such evidence of this?
  • StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options
    khdelboy wrote: »
    She will be valuable with Iden if you out that team out on defence in GAC as she is supposed to be a counter to Wampa solo.

Have anyone seen such evidence of this?

.gg shows a 66.7% win rate of Wampa vs Iden with Scout.
  • Options
    I'm tempted to roll that after I get Scout to R5+ for the LVL 9 DC I unlocked this morning.
  • Options
    Iden,death,starck,storm and TFP
    is the best defense for Wampa
    You don’t need scout for that
  • Options
    People still place Iden on Defense? It has been giving your opponents near max points in wins for months.