Web store

Can’t get in to your store, waited for daily reset. Went to login, wanted the code again instead of remembering me on the device. Code gets emailed, use the code then it shows invalid session

hpbvn3l2xvgz.png

Replies

• Options
    I feel your pain, i have lost access to the email linked to my game account, thus losing access to the webstore. Tried working with EA Help since May, there is no fix or any way to unlink a lost email. Good Luck with your problem, I give up, then they put free stuff in webstore, I try again to get help, only to be told no fix for this.
  • Options
    DootyCalls wrote: »
    I feel your pain, i have lost access to the email linked to my game account, thus losing access to the webstore. Tried working with EA Help since May, there is no fix or any way to unlink a lost email. Good Luck with your problem, I give up, then they put free stuff in webstore, I try again to get help, only to be told no fix for this.

In this scenario I’ve not lost the email I have linked with the account though. It’s just not working for me at all currently using the code the provide me each time in email that I request again because of the above error
  • Sdtbarbarossa
    339 posts Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    DootyCalls wrote: »

In this scenario I’ve not lost the email I have linked with the account though. It’s just not working for me at all currently using the code the provide me each time in email that I request again because of the above error

when you reach that screen. tap top right corner (3 strikes symbol) and hit logout (very bottom).

then try again
  • Options
    I had that when I had a "sign in warning" email which I ignored for ages - finally dealing with it got me back in