Cal event worst ever?

Gifafi
6017 posts Member
edited October 2023
Cg, I can read novels. I don’t need to spend 30 minutes seeing the char do his moves over and over and over. We need a sim option for first time events
Maybe End Game isn't for you
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Options
    What are you talking about? I auto'ed the whole thing except for one wave I needed to hit an event special ability.
  • Options
    I enjoyed the event and thought it was one of the best ones yet.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    Please go attempt the arduous Leia unlock events and then think before you complain about a story and mechanics driven event like Kal where the focus is on the character developing parallel to the source material.
  • Options
    Its always interesting to see all of the various opinions on the forums, when I feel like something is amazing and someone else thinks its the worst, lol. Have you played the Fallen Order/Jedi Survivor games? That probably makes it better, but I really don't see whats not to like about it. I really loved the event, I thought it was well done, fun and not boring or monotonous. For me, its one of the best. I also don't think it took me half an hour to complete it. My guildmates who did it also enjoyed it vey much.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    OmegaIV wrote: »
    What are you talking about? I auto'ed the whole thing except for one wave I needed to hit an event special ability.

Me too. For evvvver
    Please go attempt the arduous Leia unlock events and then think before you complain about a story and mechanics driven event like Kal where the focus is on the character developing parallel to the source material.

Whale hello there! Jkjk I look forward to not liking that event soon!
    CrispyFett wrote: »
    Its always interesting to see all of the various opinions on the forums, when I feel like something is amazing and someone else thinks its the worst, lol. Have you played the Fallen Order/Jedi Survivor games? That probably makes it better, but I really don't see whats not to like about it. I really loved the event, I thought it was well done, fun and not boring or monotonous. For me, its one of the best. I also don't think it took me half an hour to complete it. My guildmates who did it also enjoyed it vey much.

I did not play those games. I’m glad you liked it.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    OmegaIV wrote: »

That might be the only issue with the event. Hitting auto and wondering why that battle keeps going....
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    I'm in full support of content I can auto. It's fine if I have to do something else during it.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Your complaint is that it just took you a long time, therefore it’s the worst ever? Some people have had awful experiences with the Malak and GAS events… so I don’t see how your argument could come close. They weren’t bad for me personally, but me having to spend GET currency to 7* them was an absolute drag.
  • Options
    There have been so many events that were much much worse. This one was fine.
  • Options
    Considering I left all the required toons at g12, and only had to run each part once, it qualifies as one of the best events in my mind. Much better than any of the ones where you had to bring toons to much higher level than required and to rerun levels a bunch of times.
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    This was one of the most fun events I've ever played in this game. And I appreciate that it was very doable at the g12 reqs, unlike GI, which was a headache at R5 and had a lot of people pushing to R7 since they needed to get there for Reva anyway.
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    While I enjoyed the event, I miss the events like GAS and Malak. Those were memorable and once you completed it, it came was a sense of accomplishment. These events now are lacking that flair. I really enjoyed trying to get through an event with minimal investment because it was possible. Those days are gone.

Well, if you liked those, get ready, because the new Bo-Katan is labeled as the same kind of event.