Will you fix Old Bens leader ability ?

Will the upcoming update fix Old Bens leader ability ? I would really love to build a team around him tho in current state he is broken...
1) Team with him dodges far less frequent then team with Dooku lead (who should give exactly same amount of evasion bonus as Ben)
2) Successful evasion doesn't fill the turn meter

Replies

• Options
    1) dooku's is way higher than 15% haha think they over-corrected it. everytime i face him his team gets at least 4 dodges in a 2 and half min fight (not eve sid vs jedi)
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    Jesse said this was addressed like 2 weeks ago, still no word though. Same with Maul lead.
    {RotE}
  • Options
    This has not been addressed. Every once in awhile I take him out to experiment.

NOT-FIXED.
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Noktarn wrote: »
    This has not been addressed. Every once in awhile I take him out to experiment.

NOT-FIXED.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/23621/bens-leader-ability-still-does-not-work#latest

Addressed but not fixed yet. It should be fixed Thursday.
    {RotE}
  • Options
    Well, if they know about it for so long and they won't fix it with upcoming big update I will be very disappointed in them
  • Pilot
    470 posts Member
    Options
    Luke's leader fixed would be good too. Currently it subtracts from your tenacity.
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    1) dooku's is way higher than 15% haha think they over-corrected it. everytime i face him his team gets at least 4 dodges in a 2 and half min fight (not eve sid vs jedi)

4 dodges is about right if there are 20 attacks. Base dodge is apparently 7.5%
  • Options
    They should just do what they did with Dooku, and instead of fixing him just make him OP.
  • Options

I would love to have a Dooku led team only dodge 4 times!! Heck... I have had them dodge 4 times in the first round!

• Options
    MrClean621 wrote: »

I would love to have a Dooku led team only dodge 4 times!! Heck... I have had them dodge 4 times in the first round!

Same here.
  • Options
    i would fix ben leadership because it will make more diversity, but will adjust the turn meter bonus so that it will not too powerfull. Because rng could be bad and each ai toon can dodge 3-4 times
    TNR Rey of Hope, Heroic Raid 36/50