Where is the calendar for November?

Fantastic_Kleo
100 posts Member
edited October 2023
There will be no events at all in November? Usually the calendar for the next month was posted on the 20th of the month.

Replies

• Options
    It’s most probably due to needing to edit in the Extra Life bonus events. I’d take the bet that there will be events in November. It’s usually a busy month
  • Options
    Going back to January, the earliest I see it posted is on the 24th.

I'm sure it's coming soon (TM). November isn't here quite yet.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    I’m sure they spent the extra time making sure the calendar was error free. Now that I know Profundity is scheduled for 11/31 all is well.
  • Options
    Tsfletch wrote: »
    I’m sure they spent the extra time making sure the calendar was error free. Now that I know Profundity is scheduled for 11/31 all is well.

Profundity is always on the last day of the month.
    This had been consistent since it's release.
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    people still read the calendars?
  • Options
    I never started.
  • Options

Uhhhh...lol, that's not the issue. A true CG winner. This game's management and its profound communication problems continues to bring me great amusement.
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »

When I started playing the game, I was checking the calendar every time.It is very useful for newer players
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options

When I started playing the game, I was checking the calendar every time.It is very useful for newer players

Calendars were very informative a few years ago, especially when Journey Guide didn't exist or login toon hinted at things that were coming (which we are told in advance nowadays)

Looking at the calendar again, I guess Fleet Mastery events are important to plan your capital ship unlock timelines
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options

I never look at them
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »

I never look at them

But you look at threads about them…
  • Options

Uhhhh...lol, that's not the issue. A true CG winner. This game's management and its profound communication problems continues to bring me great amusement.

Yeah I heard on the news they expanded the year to accommodate profundity day...now it all makes sense.
  • Options

Exactly. Think it through lol.