What's the deal with QGJ and this datacron? His 252 speed QGJ went before my 317 speed Echo??

His team:
QGJ - 252 speed (+30 from KAM) = 282
JKA - 266 speed (+30 from KAM) = 296
KAM - doesn't matter.
Foresight datacron to level 6. Light side speed up on basic and whenever Jedi gains foresight, they deal 20% more damage.

My team:
Echo - 317 speed
Tech - 290 speed
Hunter - doesn't matter.

Normally, echo hits the AOE, Tech AOE stuns, Hunter does he aoe and it's pretty much over.

In THIS case, his QGJ one shot my Echo and then JKA hit the AOE and one shot both Tech and Hunter. It was the first fight, so no TM preloading or anything like that. I felt like I was playing LSTB again.

Even with KAM's +30 speed, my Echo should have STILL gone first.

It's like the datacron was preloaded or something.

What did I miss?

Replies

• Options
    OmegaIV wrote: »
    His team:
    KAM - doesn't matter.
    Foresight datacron to level 6. Light side speed up on basic and whenever Jedi gains foresight, they deal 20% more damage.

My team:
    Echo - 317 speed
    Tech - 290 speed
    Hunter - doesn't matter.

Normally, echo hits the AOE, Tech AOE stuns, Hunter does he aoe and it's pretty much over.

In THIS case, his QGJ one shot my Echo and then JKA hit the AOE and one shot both Tech and Hunter. It was the first fight, so no TM preloading or anything like that. I felt like I was playing LSTB again.

What did I miss?

Well, you’re missing the extra 30 speed to everyone from QJGs lead to start. That would mean their JKA would go first at 322 speed.

As to the rest of your description of the battle I’d say your recollection is likely less than 100% accurate and I’d expect their JKA went first, wiped one of your toons and then it proceeded from there.
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • Options
    His team:
    KAM - doesn't matter.

My team:
    Echo - 317 speed
    Tech - 290 speed
    Hunter - doesn't matter.

What did I miss?

Well, you’re missing the extra 30 speed to everyone from QJGs lead to start. That would mean their JKA would go first at 322 speed.

As to the rest of your description of the battle I’d say your recollection is likely less than 100% accurate and I’d expect their JKA went first, wiped one of your toons and then it proceeded from there.

Nope. It went down exactly as I described. QGJ opened up on Echo and one shot him. The JKA hit his AOE and everyone else died, in one shot.

Thanks for the +30 I missed on QGJ's lead.
  • Options
    His team:
    KAM - doesn't matter.

My team:
    Echo - 317 speed
    Tech - 290 speed
    Hunter - doesn't matter.

What did I miss?

Nope. It went down exactly as I described. QGJ opened up on Echo and one shot him. The JKA hit his AOE and everyone else died, in one shot.

Thanks for the +30 I missed on QGJ's lead.

Well in that case either you are wrong about the speed on QGJ, which meant he went first, or you are the only person who seems to have experienced such a bug. Did you submit a bug report?

In either case, their QGJ going first or not, their JKA would have outpaced your squad and would likely have AoEd the entire team anyway.
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • Options
    Are you sure the Datacron was the Foresight 1 and not Turn Meter 1?
  • Options
    PlayerJ wrote: »
    Are you sure the Datacron was the Foresight 1 and not Turn Meter 1?

Yeah, it was the foresight one.

It's why this thing is so baffling. I mean, I'm totally going to crank up QGJ and JKA's speed now, but it's so weird that they went first like that and just wtfpwn'ed me.
  • Options
    Where did you read QGJs speed? He may have changed his mods after locking in to the GAC round, so his GAC QGJ may have had more speed (depending on where you checked it).
  • Options
    Krjstoff wrote: »
    Where did you read QGJs speed? He may have changed his mods after locking in to the GAC round, so his GAC QGJ may have had more speed (depending on where you checked it).

This is an excellent point.

Always be sure to check their stats IN GAC and not on their roster page.