Has anyone ever received their monthly login achievement

I have logged in everyday since before Jan. and have yet to see one 350k bonus achievement.
I sent and email to tech support and received a response from someone named praypae. She not only denighed that it was an issue but also accused me of trying to get something i didnt qualify for.
So i thought maybe it was just me until i did a thread search on this forum for it and found that I was not alone.
So im just wonderig since its been like 4 months now(still not received once) has anyone got one yet?
If so on what platform do you play?
I play on my samsung g5, does anyone else?

I love the game n think its even better than my battlefront game on ps4. Just wish i could score that 350k each month, especially if others are.

Thanks everyone for your time.

Replies

• Options
    My son and I are on ios. I got mine in I think January, he got his in March (he missed a day in Jan and Feb was screwed). It's a one-shot deal, not monthly.
  • Options
    It's just a one time achievement. I've gotten it once.
  • Options
    Well at least someone has, tha ks for your response.
    Its really frustrating to login everyday not missing once and not get it.
    I feel your sons pain.
  • Options
    Well it keeps coming up in my list of achievements so i didnt know that either thanks Jedi32259!
  • Z_Cavaricci
    660 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Didn't get it for Feb, but got it for March.

Actually I think we did get it in Feb but it was in your inbox after enough people complained about not getting it.
  • Options
    Got a 450k 'sorry for the inconvenience' mail in the inbox for Feb when I didn't get the achievement despite logging in and claiming each reward. Then finally the achievement as well as the associated 350k triggered at the end of March when I had once more logged in and claimed daily rewards for the entirety of that month.

The 450k was given to a fair amount of people methinks. But initially we all got the same kind of response. To go to the forums and write about it here because nothing could be done about it. Which was a very fullfilling answer...
  • Options
    I think I got it once, so maybe it is only a one time thing?
  • Options
    One time thing. Once I got it the second month I played (missed a day the first month), it disappeared from Achievements. If you don't get it, just screenshot your full month of successful logins and file a ticket. That should be something they can fix.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone for responding, i really appreciate your sharing what you know with me. It helps me understand what has happened to others so as i 1 dont feel alone and 2 have hope for some resolution. I will take your advice quigon kenny and start a other ticket, this time with a screen shot, (assuming i can figure out how to do a screen shot of my phone app).

Im glad we have a forum, and Im glad we all share the love of this awesome game, thanks everyone for your help.