QoL Relic icon on gear

I’ve got a small QoL suggestion for gear in different shops. As of now each gear piece have a small icon in the corner marking if it’s needed by a character, different icons depending on the status of the character. But could we also get a small icon on the gear if it’s needed by the scavenger for relic mats? Preferably the icon would show the type of relic mats you can create.

Replies

• scuba
    14069 posts Member
    Options
    I’ve got a small QoL suggestion for gear in different shops. As of now each gear piece have a small icon in the corner marking if it’s needed by a character, different icons depending on the status of the character. But could we also get a small icon on the gear if it’s needed by the scavenger for relic mats? Preferably the icon would show the type of relic mats you can create.

What if they can create multiple types of relic stuff?
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »

What if they can create multiple types of relic stuff?
    Didn’t know they could be used for several different relic types. Maybe show both icons? But if it at least showed that it could be used at the scavenger for any type of relics it would help.
  • scuba
    14069 posts Member
    Options
    I find it simple enough to keep trying to get gear stock piles to 1k each.
    If lower gear is staying way below 1k than I am converting it to CCB
    Wiring, transistors and heat sinks I only use one salvage each for conversion.

Higher ones I mostly buy with get or raid currency.
  • Options
    Is there a bronzium wiring? I think it's called, second one that's a coiled spring looking thing, scrapable gear that you can buy with raid currency? I've looked some but haven't found anything.
  • scuba
    14069 posts Member
    edited November 2023
    Options
    Jacgul wrote: »
    Is there a bronzium wiring? I think it's called, second one that's a coiled spring looking thing, scrapable gear that you can buy with raid currency? I've looked some but haven't found anything.
    My bad that is farming or guild currency. I have so many I don't really pay attention.
    The mk5 data pads you get with farming shockprods or purchasing with guild currency I use to convert.