RJ__Brando
1500 posts Moderator
edited April 2016
See 0:55 and 2:13.
https://youtu.be/wfO4mAubOBE
Post edited by RJ__Brando on

Replies

• Options
    I don't think that is a bug. The physical damage is unavoidable. I don't think the buff removal is meant to be irresistible.
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    trellent wrote: »
    I don't think that is a bug. The physical damage is unavoidable. I don't think the buff removal is meant to be irresistible.
    The Dispel effect on Teebo’s Bring Low ability can no longer be Evaded, just like the damage

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/20260/game-update-3-15-16#latest
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    Both times you were stealthed, maybe thats why it didnt work like it should.
  • Options
    I wish they would @RJ__Brando but I think it's another one of those cases of income wording on an ability
  • Options
    I know it says it can't be avoided in the update notes but that's probably another CG error lol
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    hopefully this is one of the "Dispels" being worked on
    Additional things being worked on:
    Dispel is still being worked on as there are certain buffs that can’t be dispelled. These fixes require additional work from our design team and will be changed in a future update.
    DoT effects being able to defeat an enemy is still being worked on and will be implemented in a future major update.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/22567/game-update-3-24-2016
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    RU486 wrote: »

I will keep an eye on this. You could be right.
  • Options
    Well... Even if being stealthed is the cause, it still needs to be fixed because it doesn't make sense to miss out on the main advantage of that move in the situations shown in the video.
  • djlott
    469 posts Member
    Options
    Totally agree. I read the dev notes about Teebo a while back and thought "great, now this might be useful". First time I attack Poe with Taunt and guess what? Taunt was not dispelled. Other times it has worked but not 100% as the pitch notes implied.
  • Options
    +1 for your Ewoks!
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    edited April 2016
    Options
    +1 for your Ewoks!

Ha! Thanks man, long haul for sure
    jrenz33 wrote: »
    Well... Even if being stealthed is the cause, it still needs to be fixed because it doesn't make sense to miss out on the main advantage of that move in the situations shown in the video.

Exactly, his debuff is huge in the RG era. If he misses, the ewoks cannot kill RG quick enough to avoid the slaughter the oponents DPS toons will inflict.
  • Options
    RJ__Brando wrote: »
    trellent wrote: »
    The Dispel effect on Teebo’s Bring Low ability can no longer be Evaded, just like the damage

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/20260/game-update-3-15-16#latest

Now that you remind me, I remember reading that when it came out.
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    edited April 2016
    Options
    RU486 wrote: »

You're right, each time an opponent has resisted since, he's been stealthed. I'll keep this in mind from now on
  • Rumba
    63 posts Member
    Options
    @RJ__Brando
    Have you tried using it without stealth?

Since I have teebo I've neever been able to dispel a positive effect, it is always resisted :sweat:

I'm working on the same ewok squad, still half the way of what you have.

Is chirpa better than teebo as leader???

Thanks!
  • InternetSwag
    2658 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Interesting, thanks for sharing.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    Rumba wrote: »
    @RJ__Brando
    Have you tried using it without stealth?

Since I have teebo I've neever been able to dispel a positive effect, it is always resisted :sweat:

I'm working on the same ewok squad, still half the way of what you have.

Is chirpa better than teebo as leader???

Thanks!

I have used it multiple times since this post, it has worked 90% of the time when not stealthed and 0% stealthed. I can't believe I never caught on to this. If you're farming ewoks, be prepared for a long grind. Chirpa is by far the better leader though, he adds 10% to everyone's basic and 20% TM to ewoks whenever a basic atrack is used
  • Rumba
    63 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks @RJ__Brando

I will try chirpa leader, thought teebo's leadership was better to confuse enemies, also it has a 30% chance of granting 30% TM at the end of the turn, you already know.

At the moemnt I have:

4* chirpa
    4* Ewok Scout
    5* Ewok elder
    7* Teebo
    6* RG (almost 7*)

So yes, it will be a long grind :smile:
  • Options
    My teebo doesn't work right and all the comments on this don't apply.
    I ONLY use him in my tanks. He's leader. He will not be stealthed...so I stealth him, strike Mace, then his turn comes up and he's not stealthed even though his move is upgraded where he's supposed to stealth for 3 turns.

The droids aren't up for a turn and Mace will be frozen or not up for a turn yet either. It makes no sense and has to be a bug due to him being leader. No matter what, his stealth move that I wasted stupid purple shards on ONLY for the Tank challenge, should work EVERY time.
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    Cpt_Krob6 wrote: »
    My teebo doesn't work right and all the comments on this don't apply.
    I ONLY use him in my tanks. He's leader. He will not be stealthed...so I stealth him, strike Mace, then his turn comes up and he's not stealthed even though his move is upgraded where he's supposed to stealth for 3 turns.

The droids aren't up for a turn and Mace will be frozen or not up for a turn yet either. It makes no sense and has to be a bug due to him being leader. No matter what, his stealth move that I wasted stupid purple shards on ONLY for the Tank challenge, should work EVERY time.

I feel your pain. I use ewoks in PvP and this bug has cost me numerous times. Battles I should have won, and did not (see above for example) and have had to pay crystals for refesh because of it. This is a debuff I need to be able to count on
  • Options
    RJ__Brando wrote: »

I feel your pain. I use ewoks in PvP and this bug has cost me numerous times. Battles I should have won, and did not (see above for example) and have had to pay crystals for refesh because of it. This is a debuff I need to be able to count on

Exactly. I hope they fix it soon, but I doubt it. They only seem to focus on releasing new "upgrades" and don't seem to care about fixing bugs when it isn't a popular character.
  • Options
    Devs please fix this bug. It is used far more than Nutes leadership bug.
  • Options
    But if they fix it I will have 1 less thing to complain about