Account unfairly Banned

Prev1
cocoapro
10 posts Member
edited November 2023
I went to log in today and received an account banned for repeat offenses message. I’ve never had a single offense and have played this account for years (and spent some money on it as well)

Messaged using in game support but didn’t get a response. Any other way to get my account reinstated from an unfair ban?

Allycode: 177513975
swgoh.gg : https://swgoh.gg/p/177513975/
Post edited by Ultra on

Replies

• Options
    cocoapro wrote: »
    I went to log in today and received an account banned for repeat offenses message. I’ve never had a single offense and have played this account for years (and spent some money on it as well)

Messaged using in game support but didn’t get a response. Any other way to get my account reinstated from an unfair ban?

Allycode: 177513975
    swgoh.gg : https://swgoh.gg/p/177513975/

It's probably because you beat jtr with just droids. I don't know if you saw the films, but Rey is the most powerful being ever to exist so, clearly you can't do that.
  • Ultra
    11589 posts Moderator
    Options
    177513975 is your ally code?

And you said you are banned?

Can you share the screenshot of what you see when you try to login in to your account?
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »

Can you share the screenshot of what you see when you try to login in to your account?

k915qvvlx4ex.png

Not a problem - Here it is.

Tried going in with a different network, forced closed and restarted device to make sure it wasn’t a client issue.

• Ultra
    11589 posts Moderator
    Options
    ilewbh3puzgk.png

giphy.gif
  • Ultra
    11589 posts Moderator
    Options

k915qvvlx4ex.png

Tried going in with a different network, forced closed and restarted device to make sure it wasn’t a client issue.

i'll check in on Monday if i remember but seems like you cheated bro
  • Options

k915qvvlx4ex.png

Im not sure how i could have possibly cheated? Because I used a Starkiller?
  • Options
    ilewbh3puzgk.png

giphy.gif

Isn't that a well known counter?...if he has the omis.
  • Ultra
    11589 posts Moderator
    Options

k915qvvlx4ex.png

Im not sure how i could have possibly cheated? Because I used a Starkiller?

i'll check on monday
  • Options
    Jacgul wrote: »
    ilewbh3puzgk.png

giphy.gif

Yeah used all the time and also had a riposte datacron to ignore protection.
  • Ultra
    11589 posts Moderator
    Options
    ilewbh3puzgk.png

giphy.gif

yeah i talked and looked into it and its not suspicious and a normal counter
  • Options
    e542n0wtjypq.png

• Options
    ilewbh3puzgk.png

giphy.gif

So is there a way for me to get my account back then?
  • Options
    Really hope you don’t have to wait until Monday as it is pretty clear you didn’t cheat
  • Ultra
    11589 posts Moderator
    Options
    Really hope you don’t have to wait until Monday as it is pretty clear you didn’t cheat

nothing is clear
  • Ultra
    11589 posts Moderator
    Options
    ilewbh3puzgk.png

giphy.gif

So is there a way for me to get my account back then?

how would i know
  • Options
    Didn’t go back beyond the most recent series, but nothing here in these final 3 rounds looks even remotely suspicious.
  • Ultra
    11589 posts Moderator
    Options
    Just wait till Monday at the MINIMUM

no guarantee i can get your account looked at or appealed on Monday fyi
  • Ultra
    11589 posts Moderator
    Options
    Didn’t go back beyond the most recent series, but nothing here in these final 3 rounds looks even remotely suspicious.

yeah i didn't dig any further either

and i don't have time to confirm if he cheated or not in the past rounds
  • Options
    Seems pretty obvious what happened here. 13 mil player loses to a 9mil player and just reports because “there’s no way they could beat me without cheating”, despite not bothering to legitimately attack.
  • Ultra
    11589 posts Moderator
    Options
    Seems pretty obvious what happened here. 13 mil player loses to a 9mil player and just reports because “there’s no way they could beat me without cheating”, despite not bothering to legitimately attack.

that's not how anything works

@cocoapro When was the last time you accessed your account?

Seems like you were logged in 2~3 hours ago?
  • Options
    Nevermind. Found it. 10/10/23 series, round 2. Their opponent only placed 1 team, the insta-escape trio of Mothma/3P0/Hermit which used to trigger the automated ban. Is that still a thing?
  • Options

that's not how anything works

@cocoapro When was the last time you accessed your account?

Seems like you were logged in 2~3 hours ago?

Seems pretty straight forward 10/10/23 series, round 2. his opponent set the all escape team. When you win in under a second it auto-bans even if it’s legit. I thought CG fixed this?
  • TVF
    36770 posts Member
    Options
    You can get banned for other reasons beyond GAC
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ultra
    11589 posts Moderator
    Options
    Nevermind. Found it. 10/10/23 series, round 2. Their opponent only placed 1 team, the insta-escape trio of Mothma/3P0/Hermit which used to trigger the automated ban. Is that still a thing?

The ally code account logged in earlier today so the automation ban should’ve triggered a month ago
  • Options

The ally code account logged in earlier today so the automation ban should’ve triggered a month ago

Yep logged in right around tb changeover so 10 am pt or so I think.

Went back in to collect energy at around 2:30pm and was banned
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

Yeah and rightly so if your full clearing raids and doing crazy things but I’m definitely not doing any of that.

Sure I spend a lot of time on this game but I’m not doing anything that others spending small amounts of money every month aren’t for my GP
  • TVF
    36770 posts Member
    Options

Yeah and rightly so if your full clearing raids and doing crazy things but I’m definitely not doing any of that.

Sure I spend a lot of time on this game but I’m not doing anything that others spending small amounts of money every month aren’t for my GP

You can say things like this all you like but the only ones who know for sure are CG
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options

You can say things like this all you like but the only ones who know for sure are CG

Is this a joke? Not sure if you're trying to be funny, or if it is unintentional. Pretty sure Cocoapro knows if he cheated or not.
  • Lumiya
    1582 posts Member
    Options
    DirkV wrote: »

Is this a joke? Not sure if you're trying to be funny, or if it is unintentional. Pretty sure Cocoapro knows if he cheated or not.

That is true but we've had lots of cheaters in the past whom swore that they didn't cheat. (And sometimes had the wildest explanations if something was off)
    We are all made of star-stuff
This discussion has been closed.