Leave Territory Battle Results open for 24 hours

After finishing the territory battles there's always the problem that the results for the last phase can't be seen cause the event vanishes.
It would be nice to be able seing the results for 24 hours like it is the case with territory wars!

Replies

• Options
    After finishing the territory battles there's always the problem that the results for the last phase can't be seen cause the event vanishes.
    It would be nice to be able seing the results for 24 hours like it is the case with territory wars!

I agree - We've got all these additional metrics that have been added to the stats window but 0 time to review them after the last phase. Someone has to be checking it in the last 5 minutes of the last phase to make any use of it. So far we're making this work, but it's really inconvenient and puts unnecessary stress on our TB officers.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options
    This has been requested for years, and never done. I'm almost positive it's because 6 day TB is so ingrained in the code that they can't do anything to modify it, hence why the 4 phase Geo TB was 36 hours instead of the 4 24 hour phases we were supposed to get.
  • Options
    I doubt it would be that hard - the 36 hr phases were so that guild events would start and finish on the same day for everyone
  • Options
    YodasAdoy wrote: »
    I doubt it would be that hard - the 36 hr phases were so that guild events would start and finish on the same day for everyone

You sure? I seem to recall that the original intention when DS Geo was released was to run 4 24 hour phases. If memory serves they had trouble making that work so they expanded the phases to fill the original duration of TB. It was a whole thing. I could be remembering that incorrectly, I guess - but even so, it's telling that they went back to 24 hour phases for RotE.
  • Options
    While we are at it - defensive replays please.

Most other mass PVP games like Clash of Clans have them.
  • Options
    Shmoopyz wrote: »
    While we are at it - defensive replays please.

Most other mass PVP games like Clash of Clans have them.

Another often requested feature - but I'd really just like to be able to pinpoint my high achievers and slackers in TB.