Wouldn't it be fun to play hoth tb again?

Been ages since i last played it. Because the rewards are not close to what we get in the current rote tb, the chances of a competitive guild running hoth are zero i guess. Playing the same tb twice each month is a bit boring.
What if the max rewards for hoth will be raised for only one tb in a year?

Replies

• Options
    vietnamflashback.gif
  • Options
    Been ages since i last played it. Because the rewards are not close to what we get in the current rote tb, the chances of a competitive guild running hoth are zero i guess. Playing the same tb twice each month is a bit boring.

My guild runs Hoth as the last TB of the year since it takes a fraction of the participation to complete and people get busy during the holidays. It's "fun" in that it's really easy and you pretty much can't fail any of the missions, even if you wanted to. So in that respect it's a nice respite from the typical TB grind. It's nostalgic, I guess, but it's probably not as enjoyable as you remember it since one or two deployments can probably 3* the first zone.

It IS a nice break to get that easy win at the end of the year though. I like making progress in new content, but sometimes it's really fun and rewarding to just slam it home and feel good about maxing something without railing against relic levels and RNG. We work so hard on our rosters and so often it feels like treading water.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    Mine alternates because we have had guild mates working on challenges for hoth. We do geo geo hoth hoth. Sure the rewards are less but my guild seems happy enough.
  • Options
    We typically do dark side geo, light side ROTE. We ran a hoth a couple months back and it was a fun little change. It’s nice to let off the throttle once in a while.
  • Options

I would love to play the tank raid sometime.