Do these look suspicious?

Jacgul
233 posts Member
edited November 2023
Could anyone give me a second opinion? Does it seem like this guy is cheating? I don't want to falsely report someone, but I came up against him in gac and was shocked that he on shotted my fleet; then I checked his gac and found some more battles I found surprising. Maybe I'm just underestimating home one, so I'd appreciate some other eyes on this.
74j8x1u2363n.png
9f718m98cmv2.png
6tddc8t5j8v1.png
40wbg240aqfl.png
azl63ovqfk1l.png
g4l6m33s2jcy.png
Post edited by Ultra on

Replies

• Options
    The photos posted out of order, but the time stamps match up. 1 exec and 2 malevolence battles.
  • Options
    Doesn't seem particularly out of line to me. Malevolence isn't a great defense fleet. The executor battle surprises me a little bit, but at 4 minutes, it's clear they had to work for that victory - and Home One has been known to counter Exec under ideal circumstances, thought it's not a counter I would try. That exec is only 5 stars though - that's probably a factor as well.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Rius
    368 posts Member
    Options
    Nothing there that surprises me too much the executor is suboptimal line up and 5* so once it is 7* with XB it will be more defensive and perhaps require a 2 shot to soak up initial mass assist. My preferred start line up is with droid ships and Sun Fac for Mal too. If those are G12 or less Geo’s easy to take apart. I did not check relic levels that’s assuming H1 is relatively invested in and the opponents are not above average relic levels.
  • Options
    My rebel fleet has beat executor like twice. But most of the time it gets stomped. I can also beat droid ships a lot easier than kenobis fleet.
    Still not an easy battle but definitely doable.

I should note the executors I won against were just unlocked