Endor escalation (Leia tier 3) rewards

I thought this had been raised elsewhere, but cannot find it. Rewards are still as bad as they were last month. I have all 8 GL's so am expecting to get at least 2,400 of the new currency. If it happens to follow the same cadence as proving grounds, i.e. twice a month, that is 4,800 of the new currency = 8 omicrons / mth. A lot better than this Endor Escalation.

There is nothing special about having Leia at the moment unlike Jabba.

Replies

• ChuMuc
    42 posts Member
    edited November 2023
    Options
    cadence would be once every four weeks if it is like proving grounds, so half the rewards you are calculating
    And it is still free omicrons and shard shop currency. I will take it for playing 3 minutes in an event
  • ToLive
    110 posts Member
    edited November 2023
    Options
    hsv216 wrote: »
    I have all 8 GL's so am expecting to get at least 2,400 of the new currency.
    Don't forget about 2 refreshes on each node for 250 cr. each. So you can get 7200 currency per month for 4000 additional crystals.

• Options
    ChuMuc wrote: »
    cadence would be once every four weeks if it is like proving grounds, so half the rewards you are calculating
    And it is still free omicrons and shard shop currency. I will take it for playing 3 minutes in an event

That is a VERY big assumption that the Event will be easy.

Given how difficult recent events have been (GL Leia Tiers), Conquest pre-nerf, Proving Grounds recently - I can see that some/all of the GL tiers could be EXTREMELY challenging

Of course CG might then nerf one or two of them if they prove to be too hard on initial release - but I wouldn't count on it
  • ChuMuc
    42 posts Member
    edited November 2023
    Options
    Was referring to endor tier 3
    Of course no one knows what ultimate journey difficulty will be like. But this post was about complaining about endor tier 3.
  • Options
    Rewards are garbage, zero R8 mats and 100 purple ability mats. This is beyond disrespectful to players
  • Options
    I was amazed at the wide variation in rewards amongst those in my guild that screen captured. The only consistency is the plethora of unneeded ewok shards (game awarded me shards for a toon required to unlock leia as example) and how much more relic material others earned compared to mine. The only consistency was the omicron. In hindsight though, R9 non-ult Leia, Capt D and R2 beat it pretty easily. I lost Han and Chewie early on.
  • Options
    hsv216 wrote: »
    I thought this had been raised elsewhere, but cannot find it. Rewards are still as bad as they were last month. I have all 8 GL's so am expecting to get at least 2,400 of the new currency. If it happens to follow the same cadence as proving grounds, i.e. twice a month, that is 4,800 of the new currency = 8 omicrons / mth. A lot better than this Endor Escalation.

There is nothing special about having Leia at the moment unlike Jabba.

I don't understand why you're comparing the two. One requires one GL, the other example you're giving requires 8 GLs.

A more appropriate comparision I think would be Smugglers Run 2 - which this event falls far short of in terms of rewards - but it's free relic mats and a free omi, so... I'm fine with that. Sure, it could be better and I'd be fine with that too, but it's still something that you'll get every month that you wouldn't if you didn't have Leia.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • TVF
    36618 posts Member
    Options
    SR 2 spoiled us
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    h4nfuvxu3v42.png
    wow! too many rewards!!
  • StarSon
    7460 posts Member
    Options
    Juldi wrote: »
    h4nfuvxu3v42.png
    wow! too many rewards!!

Honestly the most confusing part of this is the Ewok shards. Like why? If you have Leia, you don't need Ewok shards.
  • TVF
    36618 posts Member
    Options
    it's the new cwc reward
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    The Ewok shards at least can be converted to shard shop currency. What’s the point of putting a bunch of mkIII ability mats in an event of this level?
  • Options
    I got the same reward and I'm disappointed.
  • Options
    vormir wrote: »
    Rewards are garbage, zero R8 mats and 100 purple ability mats. This is beyond disrespectful to players

I think I got 25 purple..
  • NYIM
    61 posts Member
    Options
    eb9qoknpmjk5.png
    Today was a good day. :open_mouth:
  • Deathman_Monkey
    23 posts Member
    edited November 2023
    Options
    yup the rewards from Tier 3 are very disappointing. I can get the same or better from a GC
  • Options
    Better rewards in GC? I don’t remember ever getting relic mats or more than 2 omicrons in any GC I have ever played. So how could you get the same or better? Reward box 10 you only get 2 omicrons, no relic mats.
  • Options
    NYIM wrote: »
    eb9qoknpmjk5.png
    Today was a good day. :open_mouth:

Today was a bad day.

I think the reason they changed the ship Zeta challenge to guarantee one Zeta each run is because making an important resource RNG feels bad, especially when others 'win' the dice roll.annxzva6dzab.png