Ultimate journey event difficulty

So based on the requirements of the event requesting us to have relic 7 galactic legends how difficult will this new event be? Given that it will not be a regular occurring event as far as I know and the only reward being tokens for a specialty shop I bet it will be either close to impossible like conquest events or maybe manageable like a slightly higher level assault battle. What do you all think

Replies

• TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    I'm going to wait until Monday
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    I just hope it's not conquest event difficult. I've only got slkr at relic 8 and jabba at relic 4 as my only 2 gls and I really want to get some of those conquest toons namely Darth malgus
  • Options
    we already know all enemy units... question will be how much the stats are pushed
  • Options
    Coolnessda wrote: »
    So based on the requirements of the event requesting us to have relic 7 galactic legends how difficult will this new event be? Given that it will not be a regular occurring event as far as I know and the only reward being tokens for a specialty shop I bet it will be either close to impossible like conquest events or maybe manageable like a slightly higher level assault battle. What do you all think

I think you’ll be back on Monday complaining how difficult the event is