How do I contact CG about a technical error

I was doing my GAC battles and had a draw that timed out and did not get credit for the battle, but lost my team
The last time I used the "help" when something like this happened, the EA person said I had to reach the developers. What am I supposed to do? I thibk I got screwed out of a possible win and I'm annoyed about it.

Replies

• Options
    I’m not sure from your description that it’s not just WAI - but if you need to report a bug, use the Bugs and issues section in this forum to search and/or post on Answers HQ.

You’ll want a clearer description though - a draw in GaC always means a defeat and a lost team for the attacker. The only credit you would get would be for a first battle of the round or individual defeated enemies
  • Options
    Tol_Garic wrote: »
    I was doing my GAC battles and had a draw that timed out and did not get credit for the battle, but lost my team
    The last time I used the "help" when something like this happened, the EA person said I had to reach the developers. What am I supposed to do? I thibk I got screwed out of a possible win and I'm annoyed about it.

Were you battling right near the end of the attack phase? If there isn't 5 minutes left in the phase, that last battle will end early.
  • Options
    It was about 35 minutes before the end of arena. Basically I killed 4 units but got stuck behind damage immunity on the last one while using a CLS team. The timer went to zero and the battle.never resolved as a draw. Got a "connection error" and time out, and the battle counted against me but no opponent characters were dead and my cls team was gone.