Speeder Bike Raid Going Live While Krayt Dragon Hunt is Active

So it was just announced that the new raid will be added to the game tomorrow in an update. What will happen if we have a Krayt Dragon Hunt currently running when that update applies? Are we screwed out of the mark 3 currency for that run? Will the raid cancel and refund tickets?

If it’s the former and not the latter, why couldn’t we have been giving a 4 day advanced notice? Can anyone from CG comment?

Replies

• Options
    I’d also like to know since you need 180k tickets to start the new raid. Will they reset tickets like they did with Krayt raid or do we have to wait missing 2-3 days with no raid active again?
  • Options
    If I'm running a Krayt Dragon Hunt right now, and our payout period is after the update, will I still get the Mk3 rewards?
    Yes, if you're currently running a KDH and your payout isn't until after the update tomorrow, you will still get the Mk3 in your rewards.
    Any raids that start after tomorrows update will have the adjusted rewards.
  • Options
    meowstef wrote: »
    Yes, if you're currently running a KDH and your payout isn't until after the update tomorrow, you will still get the Mk3 in your rewards.
    Any raids that start after tomorrows update will have the adjusted rewards.

Has that been stated by CG or is that an assumption? I certainly hope it’s true but I would not be at all surprised that an update designed to take the Mk 3 currency out of Krayt Dragon raid will do just that whether it’s running or not. Not necessarily doubting you. Just wondering if there is a source to that info.
  • Link64
    52 posts Member
    edited November 2023
    Options
    Never mind. Looks like Meathead answered elsewhere. We will get the Mk3 currency.