Best Iden Team

Since I am currently looking for people to gear up. I figured I would do iden. But I wanted to know what's her best line up.

I already have shore at gear 12, Death is gear 10, but didn't know who else should be one it

Replies

• Options
    Those 2 plus Range for sure.
    Snow is who I use as 5th, but I haven't seen Scout in action & a 2nd Taunt from Storm wont hurt you either, but Snow is who I like for the near constant reset of his AE to tear down teams that have group regen (geos/mon)
  • Options
    I generally split my troopers like so:

Veers/Piett/Dark/Range/Gideon

Iden/Storm/Snow/Death, with Magma or Starck in that last spot

If you only have one trooper team and you're using Iden as the lead, definitely put Range in that last spot instead.

I'm leaving out Scout since she will be tied to Shiny Gideon.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    That works if you have 2 teams, (sort of, I'd never use Stark w/ Iden in GAC) but the OP is asking who to level w/ Iden.

I wouldn't level Stark to be with Iden. OP already has Shore so debatable if adding Storm is worth it too.
  • Jimster1
    174 posts Member
    edited November 2023
    Options
    Thank you all. This helps me out a lot. I think Iden, Death, Shore, Range and either Scout or Snow/ Storm until I get range leveled.
  • Options
    This is my total Troopers page & the Split for GAC/TW when I use both teams is actually the Top/Middle rows.

nzikpza46oww.png

For single events (Assault Battles) I drop Stark for Range in the Veers team.

• Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    edited November 2023
    Options
    That works if you have 2 teams, (sort of, I'd never use Stark w/ Iden in GAC) but the OP is asking who to level w/ Iden.

I wouldn't level Stark to be with Iden. OP already has Shore so debatable if adding Storm is worth it too.

Jarvind wrote: »

Iden/Storm/Snow/Death, with Magma or Starck in that last spot

If you only have one trooper team and you're using Iden as the lead, definitely put Range in that last spot instead.

u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Starck is good to level as he is a SEE requirement.
  • Jimster1
    174 posts Member
    edited November 2023
    Options
    At the moment I have Iden gear 10 almost 11, starck gear 12, Death gear 12, storm 1 piece from gear 12, shore gear 12. My current focus is to get range and storm to 12, as well as iden.