Lets look at the hot fix

Oh they fixing the the raid no one has launched instead of fixing the GAC nice job CG priorities am i right

Replies

• Options
    Not saying they shouldn’t be fixing GAC… but it does state on the notes that it’s under investigation. I’d imagine it’s a bigger fix than most players would expect, and hopefully they get something done before the next attack phase.
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • Options
    Oh they fixing the the raid no one has launched instead of fixing the GAC nice job CG priorities am i right

giphy.gif
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • TVF
    36629 posts Member
    edited November 2023
    Options
    Deleted
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Oh they fixed it! Can we get an F in chat for everyone who got CGed in their GAC and lost
  • Options
    Oh they fixed it! Can we get an F in chat for everyone who got CGed in their GAC and lost

Yup that’s me… would have won too after Malgus held too but couldn’t clear him cause of Inqs. It was an easy Sith Trio win too, right after I killed GI is when the softlock hit