AGI INT STR GW Issues

Rustufu
5 posts Member
edited April 2016
It's getting really old seeing post after post of people lvl 72 wanting to be able to complete the top end content with 4-6* toons... Just cuz you're 72 doesn't mean much especially when your toons arent leveled.

Star up/gear up the toons and finish GW and all the challenges.

Replies

• Options
    +1
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    Yeah... for example: the new Mace challenge can be completed with characters 2*-5*, and under level 70. Just need the right chars/gear.
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options
    Well the new Mace challenge seems to be unique in difficult as all the other challenges can still be auto'd easily and GW has been easy for ages. Also, most seem to agree that RG seems to be a huge key to completing this challenge but is pretty much unfarmable for majority of players. At least in any period of time that's meaningful.
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • ChefHaze
    628 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    How the heck do they even get that high with such a low powdered squad? I agree. You aren't meant to beat the top tiers with 4 star teams.
    Post edited by BentWookiee on
  • Options
    Yudoka wrote: »
    Also, most seem to agree that RG seems to be a huge key to completing this challenge [...]

My 2* RG doesn't stun. At all.
    Got 2* Teebo level 50. Rocking the challenge with him as lead.
  • C00L_Story
    296 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    That's because you probably lack the higher gear level or ability level for the pike attack with your RG
  • Options
    Yeah, RG needs the 40% potency he gains from gear.
  • Options
    My tanks suck. But I can complete it about 20% of the time because of Teebo and RG.

Of course I've been slow farming RG for a few weeks and he should hit 5* in 2-3 days with normal RNG