Credit/Shard drop rate

Why isn’t credit heist drop rate based off performance? I reach out to EA support in regards to things like this, I always get screwed over and am given the bare minimum for all these events. At first support says “Everything you get or accomplish in this game is based on the performance of each player”. I achieve the highest achievement anc get given the lowest possible rewards, but then it says that these rewards are completely random. Isn’t lying to customers/representatives against the code of conduct? Or do these developers just not care about the players/customers at all?

Replies

• Options
    It's all RNG. How would you base it off performance? Just take the 5m and be happy
  • Options
    I haven’t even been given 5 million credits in any of the last 4 credit heists, I’ve been given the bare minimum. Maybe instead of EA lying and claiming the rewards you get are based off performance they could just tell the truth about the drop rate. Why not make it, the better you do in it, the more likely it is to get a higher drop rate? Why is that such a wild concept?
  • Options
    How much did you get in total from this last credit heist?
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    nsng wrote: »
    Maybe instead of EA lying and claiming the rewards you get are based off performance they could just tell the truth about the drop rate.

What?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • nsng
    25 posts Member
    Options
    How much did you get in total from this last credit heist?

I believe 4 million.
  • nsng
    25 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Maybe instead of EA lying and claiming the rewards you get are based off performance they could just tell the truth about the drop rate.

What?

Read what I said again. They claim rewards are based off skill and performance.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    edited January 20
    Options

What?

Who is they exactly

EA support doesn't know anything about how the game works
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options

What?

lol, as said before, it's RNG
    all the Jedi say I’m pretty fly for a Qui guy
  • nsng
    25 posts Member
    Options

What?

Who is they exactly

EA support doesn't know anything about how the game works

If ea support doesn’t know anything about how things work, why are they saying anything about the game then. Don’t say because that’s their job either, because if it was, they would have to know about the game. I don’t know why you comment on things when you dont have any good intent to your commenting at all.