Yoda

luuuje
153 posts Member
I have posted a few times about Yoda stealing things he shouldn't be but never bothered to show pictures but I did this time

Sid lead
Hr7xSKq.jpg

Retribution (yay when you have Yoda)
w0Pg4ZG.jpg

Steal it.. but come back with heal over time?? I'm pretty sure he's not allowed to take that ever let alone when it's not even present
gMBpYpp.jpg

It wasn't from my Lumi just to clarify as this was her next turn
NMa9PFW.jpg

... And yes I did give it to my whole team on his next turn and it did work as if it was used by Lumi.
I'm at a loss where it could have possibly come from, Sid lead so there's no chance of say Barriss or Lumi lead where it happens due to leader abilities (he seems to be able to steal passive abilities like dodge up from Poggle) but I am at a loss with trying to figure out this one

Replies

• Options
    That's weird. Stealing retribution though, that's great! I only have today to 6*'s I use him in GW a lot but not yet in arena and Still trying to figure out his full potential. He's def fun to play with.
  • Wetwurx
    193 posts Member
    Options
    My Yoda did that same thing in arena today. I thought it was weird too. He also too RG max health buff.
  • Options
    Please tell me Kylo or Phasma AI used an AOE....that would be comedic gold to see
  • Options
    There's currently something very similar going on with 5's, whenever yoda steals buffs from 5's he gets a phantom offence up and I have no idea why 5's would have a phantom offence up on him to start with.
  • luuuje
    153 posts Member
    Options
    Wetwurx wrote: »
    My Yoda did that same thing in arena today. I thought it was weird too. He also too RG max health buff.

He can take the max health!
    Sir_Whooty wrote: »
    Please tell me Kylo or Phasma AI used an AOE....that would be comedic gold to see

And yes... Kylo got annihilated!;D
  • luuuje
    153 posts Member
    Options
    Okay, now he's stealing my bronziums :|

Hu7BrWL.jpg