Cantina Bugged?

I did all my attacks with cantina and it says the drop rate is 4 energy, but I kept getting 2s and 3s on signal data is that right?

Replies

• Options
    I did all my attacks with cantina and it says the drop rate is 4 energy, but I kept getting 2s and 3s on signal data is that right?
    It is not 4, it is 0-4. So you can get 0-1-2-3-4
  • Options
    Aaaaahhhh gotcha
  • Options
    ToLive wrote: »

Normally you can get 0, 1 or 2. With double drops it is 0, 2 or 4.
  • Options
    It's impossible to get odd numbers with the second set of drops, also what is being doubled for 3 and 1 shards to drop?
    Blubcop wrote: »
    ToLive wrote: »

Normally you can get 0, 1 or 2. With double drops it is 0, 2 or 4.

• Options
    Except it might depend on how they've coded the drops. If it's coded differently for variable rate rewards (0, 1 or 2) as opposed to drops where it can only be 0/2 (as in the case of accelerated units/gears) then this could easily be WAI.
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg