New Character: Maul, Lost and Forgotten.

GhillieMan
10 posts Member
edited November 2023
This is Maul as in Star Wars Rebels.
This is another Unaligned Force User, this augments Unaligned teams pretty greatly.

Maul, Lost and Forgotten.(Dark Side, Unaligned Force user, support)

Louder than Words:
  • Maul attacks target enemy, and if it's his turn grants all allies 20% turn meter. If it isn't his turn, he reduces all allies cooldown by 1, and his and Ezra's by 2.

Your enemies are my enemies:
  • Mark an enemy and inflict vulnerable on them for 2 turns. Allies have increased health steal against this enemy, and gain 10% turn meter per attack when attacking this enemy. If this enemy dies, all allies gain 20% health.

Sith Holocron(starts on cooldown):
  • UFU allies: Reduce all allies turn meter to 0. Copy all non-unique buffs from the enemy, and for every debuff on allies clear that debuff and grant the opposite buffs. For every buff added, grant all allies 10% turn meter. Otherwise, Equalize health of allies. Ezra and Maul gain Foresight.

All our enemies(unique):
  • After an ally is debuffed, grant that ally tenacity up(If UFU). If the enemy leader is sith or empire, grant Maul the Rebel tag. And allies remove 10% turn meter on attacks.

Our apprentice(unique):
When Maul is on the team, He grants Ezra Bridger the Unaligned Force User Tag.
The following changes happens to Ezra's kit:
  • Rushing Strike: Ezra loses all chance to attack again, and instead gains that chance to call Maul.
  • Flourish: For every buff dispelled, grant the enemy the opposite debuff, and gain that buff.
  • Watch and Learn: Ezra grants the attacker and him, Health steal before they attack

Teams:
Rebel: CLS(Leader), Maul(L&F), Ezra, Fulcrum, Old Ben.
Unaligned: Darth Sidious, Starkiller, Maul, Ezra, Grand Master Yoda
Combo: Any all leader, Maul(L&F), Ezra, Fulcrum, Grand Master Yoda

I am not at all attached to the abilities. I do like the character idea though, and it's potential to pick up Ezra. I do want the ability for this team to sometime steal Starkiller from EP and MJ.

Replies

• Options
    The whole idea is to have teams not steal characters from an established teams, or to provide a team to characters without a team.

No one in their right mind would or should ever take Starkiller from Palp and Mara
  • Options
    The whole idea is to have teams not steal characters from an established teams, or to provide a team to characters without a team.

No one in their right mind would or should ever take Starkiller from Palp and Mara

Yeah, but where's the fun in that. Having flex teams, or characters who work in more than one team should be the goal. More variety, the better. Obviously this wouldn't destroy the Starkiller team in any way, but it would just open up more uses.
  • Options

Palp and mara will be fine without statkiller, but juhani and visas are not.