Vet chewy shards

Anybody else's getting nothing? I've been at it for 3 days and nothing. Even refreshing with crystals.

Replies

• Options
    You'll have streaks - good and bad. 3 days with no drops feels like a kick in the teeth, but you'll no doubt have hot streaks too if you keep at it. The numbers tend to average out and converge on roughly 30%.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    Lol I'm a 7.2 mil gp been playing 3 years now. No this isn't a "streak" . I've never seen one go 3 days straight.
    I think it's all the dang double drops. Trust me they get it back.
  • Options
    Lol I'm a 7.2 mil gp been playing 3 years now. No this isn't a "streak" . I've never seen one go 3 days straight.

ok. make sure to keep your tinfoil hat on.
  • Options

If you've been playing 3 years and have never gone 3 days without a shard drop you should just consider yourself really lucky. Happens all the time.

It's a streak. Or a "run of bad luck" if you prefer. People track this data - the drop rates are consistent. Start tracking it yourself if you don't believe me. Or you can lean in to the idea that CG is secretly changing the drop rates as a way to explain it. It really doesn't matter to me - but on the one hand we have data, and on the other hand we have... what? feelings? I'm betting on the data every time.

The good news is, your 'luck' is pretty much guaranteed to improve.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options

Summary:

1) ignore statistics
    2) “trust me bro”
  • Options
    0fo5e4uqdpi7.jpg
  • Options
    I've had 2 days in a row many times. Sometimes 3rd is 1 shard. Really frustrating when you use crystal refreshes and get nothing lol