Missing GAC rewards

The very first round of the last season in GAC I attacked, lost battles and did not receive the losing rewards. The inbox message I got said I failed to participate and didn’t earn rewards. This happened on both of my accounts the very first round. I have pictures showing I did attack and lost battles. I did create a ticket in game and have spent weeks trying to talk to them about it. They told me it was bug, however today they told me they would not be sending me the rewards I missed out on or give me a make good. But they thanked me for reporting the bug. It was weeks of back and forth and me having to provide my name, ally code, email and proof of attacking but not receiving rewards. I had to do that every few days because it seemed I got someone new asking me to provide details about the situation so they could help me further.

Also on one of my accounts. I’m not able to use the help tab in game. Every time I do my game crashes. I have a permanent inbox message that won’t go away. It’s the help tab button in there only. Every time I click that, the game crashes there as well. I tried signing out of my game center on both accounts and swapped them to try and get rid of the message and to try to use the help tab for that account. But it doesn’t work there either. So I’ve been trying to talk to the help center from the in game ticket I made for both accounts. Again with the end result being today they told me it was a bug and would not be sending me rewards or a make good for the lost rewards.

Could someone please help me with this issue? All I want is the losing rewards from both accounts and some of my sanity back after trying to talk with the support ticket people in game for the last few weeks.

Replies

• Options
    Did you get the 10 points for your first attack? Or did you force quit?
  • Options
    tmntguy86 wrote: »
    The very first round of the last season in GAC I attacked, lost battles and did not receive the losing rewards. The inbox message I got said I failed to participate and didn’t earn rewards. This happened on both of my accounts the very first round. I have pictures showing I did attack and lost battles. I did create a ticket in game and have spent weeks trying to talk to them about it. They told me it was bug, however today they told me they would not be sending me the rewards I missed out on or give me a make good. But they thanked me for reporting the bug. It was weeks of back and forth and me having to provide my name, ally code, email and proof of attacking but not receiving rewards. I had to do that every few days because it seemed I got someone new asking me to provide details about the situation so they could help me further.

Also on one of my accounts. I’m not able to use the help tab in game. Every time I do my game crashes. I have a permanent inbox message that won’t go away. It’s the help tab button in there only. Every time I click that, the game crashes there as well. I tried signing out of my game center on both accounts and swapped them to try and get rid of the message and to try to use the help tab for that account. But it doesn’t work there either. So I’ve been trying to talk to the help center from the in game ticket I made for both accounts. Again with the end result being today they told me it was a bug and would not be sending me rewards or a make good for the lost rewards.

Could someone please help me with this issue? All I want is the losing rewards from both accounts and some of my sanity back after trying to talk with the support ticket people in game for the last few weeks.

https://swgoh.gg/p/928984539/gac-history/?gac=160&r=1

You have to finish the battles to get rewards....
    "The Empire won't stop until we make them " - Cpt. Drogan, Bitter Pill Company
  • Options
    tmntguy86 wrote: »

https://swgoh.gg/p/928984539/gac-history/?gac=160&r=1

You have to finish the battles to get rewards....

Hmmmm….. I’m confused. I don’t remember quitting the battle. Wampa got smoked real quick. The battle ended before I even knew what happened. Never got a turn. The Padmé team was going ok but ended up losing but I don’t remember quitting the battle. I knew I was losing GAC already at this point. So didn’t feel the need to try and save banners or TM by quitting the battles.
  • Options
    Did you get the 10 points for your first attack? Or did you force quit?

I dint remember force quitting. But it did show I had 0 points. I couldn’t figure out why. When I contacted in game support for help they told me they looked at it and said I was bugged which is why I didn’t get the rewards. But told me they couldn’t do anything about it.
  • Options
    Yeah.... Not questioning you, but either way, you need to get to the "Victory" or "Defeat" screen where it shows you how many points you earned to get credit for the battle....
    "The Empire won't stop until we make them " - Cpt. Drogan, Bitter Pill Company