Appreciation Thread

Padawan
26 posts Member
edited December 2023
Just a quick comment on the way CG is hearing some of our ideas, as a gamer and Star Wars fan community, lately.

Darth Bane was the lastest news on a large and long overdue list of things we asked for, and yes, somehow they still mess up things. But freebies, compensations, responses and feedback with most of our comments are much appreciated.

I know, they are trying to sell and, as crazy as it may look, hearing out your costumers can be a smart idea.

Now, 2 additional things.
First, this is no blank check. We'll be the first to call you out when things go south.
Second, for the love of god, bring this feeling home and give us Red 5 already. Make a decent raid, fleet raid with a Death Star theme and give us Red 5 blueprints as rewards or something.

Replies

• Options
    That word - "appreciation"

I think you did it wrong.

I'm always grateful to see new characters coming to the game, and I've loved all the freebies and the upcoming double assault battles throughout December.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    I don't understand the OP...how did they mess up Darth Bane? they haven't even released his kit? am I just misreading the post? I'm super pumped. my fave besides Darth Revan. gonna go create Bane thread lol
  • Options
    Padawan wrote: »
    Just a quick comment on the way CG is hearing some of our ideas, as a gamer and Star Wars fan community, lately.

Darth Bane was the lastest news on a large and long overdue list of things we asked for, and yes, somehow they still mess up things. But freebies, compensations, responses and feedback with most of our comments are much appreciated.

I know, they are trying to sell and, as crazy as it may look, hearing out your costumers can be a smart idea.

Now, 2 additional things.
    First, this is no blank check. We'll be the first to call you out when things go south.
    Second, for the love of god, bring this feeling home and give us Red 5 already. Make a decent raid, fleet raid with a Death Star theme and give us Red 5 blueprints as rewards or something.

Idk how much of this post really constitutes “appreciation”, but sure. I’m not saying I necessarily disagree with most of the post, but the title is heavily misleading.

I also don’t know how much help a provider of theatrical / fancy costumes will be in the ways of feedback. Seems like a fairly niche segment of the playerbase.
  • Padawan
    26 posts Member
    edited December 2023
    Options
    Yee. English isnt my native language. So something may get lost in translation.

Wasnt trying to mislead anyone. Just expressing Im happy for the turn CG is taking. Not so heavy on GL releases, lightside bundles to consolidate the playerbase while providing some help to the newest ones, they reworked Mace, they released a capital ship with a Death Star animation, they gave us Jabba, gave some love to toons like Lobot, Gamorrean Guard, they boosted the Phoenix faction.

Datacrons were a huge no for me. But I get thats the difference beetween heavy whales and big-good players now. Not saying Im ok with dcs, I really wish they go, but I guess I understand their purpose. Im a K2 player, with 10.2 M gp, no Leia, no Aphra, no 7* Lev or Prof... and yet I can manage. But you can definitely tell how the big leagues are played this days: lots of r9 and datacrons.

Not my point. Just wanted to say Im liking the new direction this is going, without lowering the guard. Sorry if that wasnt clear.