Hello Heroes of the Holotable, here are today’s update notes!
- IG-12 & Grogu is now available in Chromium Packs and Shipments.
- Sana Starros has been added to the list of Accelerated Characters. This increases their Shard Supply and adjusts their Shard Shop conversion rate to match.
- Paz Vizsla's shards are now farmable from Light Side (Hard) 4-A. They replace Teebo shards, which move to the Galactic War shipment.
- Marauder's shards are now farmable from Fleet Battle 3-E. This ship replaces Sith Fighter blueprints, which moves to Cantina Battle 6-C alongside Sith Assassin.
- Updated GAC and Squad Arena to use new environments
- Rise of the Empire - Removed Ghost from Operations in Phase 4, replaced with Plo Koon's Starfighter. Removed 5th Brother from Operations in Phase 3, replaced with Tusken Chieftain
- Fennec Shand - Tier 1 of Basic ability description has been updated to clarify that Fennec ignores taunt effects
- Fixed an issue where Sith Trooper would complete the Hokey Religions feat in Conquest
- Fixed an issue where Retribution was not gaining back after Kneesaa is defeated and revived
- Speeder Bike Pursuit - Corrected an issue where the Commanders would occasionally reset the amount of Sideswipe stacks on themselves in the raid on Difficulties 5 & 6
- Adjusted the Ultimate Journey description to make it easier to understand
- Fixed an issue where Drogan's Datacron wouldn't fully work unless he had his Unique Zeta
- Fixed an issue where Kneessa's Datacron would revive non-Ewoks
- Resolved an issue where Ben Solo could target enemies that were Stealthed during his turn
- Fixed Dark Trooper Moff Gideon reviving when he has 4 stacks of Insight and no allies
- Final description of Scout Trooper's unique ability "Imperial Vanguard" is missing part of the text and has been added
- C-3PO is no longer counted as a Pacifist in the Speeder Bike Pursuit raid.
Post edited by CG_Tusken_Meathead on