Galactic Legend Event

Prev1
Was this not a monthly after conquest event? Is there set dates for it?

Replies

• Options
    I was asking a few days ago about the event. No one seems to know at this time when it will return.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    I was just wondering about this as well. And I can't seem to find a December event calendar anywhere, either.
  • LordDirt
    5019 posts Member
    edited December 2023
    Options
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • tohn
    19 posts Member
    edited December 2023
    Options
    didnt they said its a monthly event like PG ? :(
  • Options
    tohn wrote: »

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/266860/ultimate-journey-news#latest

unless stated elsewhere they never gave a timeline for it, and we all assumed it was after conquest since the first run was after a conquest
  • Options
    flux_rono wrote: »
    tohn wrote: »

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/266860/ultimate-journey-news#latest

unless stated elsewhere they never gave a timeline for it, and we all assumed it was after conquest since the first run was after a conquest

Meat said what amounts to "it's a monthly event, probably, maybe," on the Events server. But yeah, no official cadence, just the original messaging seemed to indicate it would be monthly.
  • Options
    Taking into consideration what a "huge" amount of currency this event gives having it not (at least) monthly is making that shop nearly completely useless.... Having currency enough to buy only several things per month is already a joke, but per several month...
  • Options
    Yeah I need 8 more shards for Ben, was looking forward to getting them through this store. Pointless if not until next month or something stupid
  • Options
    Hopefully they just decided to move it to the end of the month, during the holidays. They like to pack that week with events.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    kalidor wrote: »
    Hopefully they just decided to move it to the end of the month, during the holidays. They like to pack that week with events.

That's all fine and dandy, but if it's not on some normalized schedule the event is even more useless than it already was.
  • Options
    Ratinira wrote: »
    Taking into consideration what a "huge" amount of currency this event gives having it not (at least) monthly is making that shop nearly completely useless.... Having currency enough to buy only several things per month is already a joke, but per several month...

Couldn’t have said it better myself. I think twice a month would be the appropriate schedule. Why bother to develop something, actually do a good job making it enjoyable, then never run it.
  • Options
    StarSon wrote: »
    kalidor wrote: »

That's all fine and dandy, but if it's not on some normalized schedule the event is even more useless than it already was.

True, I haven't looked at a calendar in years, so you don't need to convince me of that.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    Ya I only need 3 swolo shards myself and was planning on finishing him off but now I will be way over oh well next month then
  • Options
    Need 10 swolo myself, and the usual silence from CG is expected.
  • Options
    Another thought crossed my mind because we're dealing with CG, but the event will happen after the roster lock for GAC.
  • Options
    I gotta say that the no communication on where this event has gone is upsetting. The event and store are great themselves but it was already sparse enough as a monthly event. Randomly just makes this feel bad 😞
  • Options
    I gotta say that the no communication on where this event has gone is upsetting. The event and store are great themselves but it was already sparse enough as a monthly event. Randomly just makes this feel bad 😞

New around here? No comms is kind of CG’s whole strategy.
  • Options
    It will probably come later this week, with an update, the update that adds the LSBs
  • Options
    I was wondering about this myself. Thought it was supposed to be monthly like PG like others thought.
  • TVF
    36610 posts Member
    Options
    Meathead said monthly, yes. I also assumed it would be on the 28 day schedule, but as long as it comes by Dec. 31st it's still technically on-time.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Somebody inquired about this in bugs, and Gunner's response seems to indicate it was intended to run concurrently with proving grounds and they are looking in to why it didn't show.
  • Options
    There were a few gripes last month that proving grounds day was already a jam packed day. TB day 1 and all that. Maybe they decided to move it a day or two?
  • Options

Lol someone said new around here. Yeah CG screws up more than they get right. That's who they are. That's why I keep track in scoring of who gets hosed the most....currently it's:
    CG-4
    Community-187,999.
    So yeah. The community truly suffers.
  • Options
    The community truly suffers.

I feel like that might be a strong characterization of how the community is affected by CGs spotty comms.

I could get behind something like, "The community gets truly annoyed."
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    Cg must not be following this thread
  • Options
    Still no update on this?
  • Options
    @CG_Tusken_Meathead Where is the event?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? We are starting to have withdrawals from not having our Legend Tokens
  • StarSon
    7457 posts Member
    edited December 2023
    Options
    Still no update on this?

Meat has "passed the question on to the team."

Edit: And Gunner says that CG has "decided not to communicate about the event."
  • Options

currently it's:
    CG-4
    Community-187,999.
    So yeah. The community truly suffers.

Your post would be better if this section was just deleted
  • Options